GandalfTehGrey

Darkrp Job Ideas

So i have been playing RP for years and here are some i came across:

Superhero- Batman skin and fists did more damage, had a arrest baton, and stun stick, also could maybe have 25 or 50 more health than anyone else and of course this should be restricted to one person at a time and probably be a donator class.

Supervillian- Joker skin, had a lockpick, m4, deagle, keypad cracker, knife, so he would also be restricted to one person, and should also be donator class.

Food vendor- It's what it sounds like gets shipments of food and water and sells them to people.

Dog- So this one was weird, it was like a pikachu skin and i was thinking cause its a dog you can pay them a certain amount to follow you around and like a dog protect you, so its like a more fun security guard.

Mayor guards- Was the white combine restricted to two at a time, had a stun stick, m4, deagle, and a arrest baton, but couldn't do police stuff cause of course there main job is to be with the mayor at all times.

Black market dealer- This guy would sell grenades, c4, keypad crackers and lockpicks and knifes.

Journalist- the journalist had like a printer where they typed a article and printed the papers and put them around town, it was very cool, but again i don't remember how the printing the newspaper worked.

Dispatcher- This one is complicated, all characters would have to have a cell phone and when in trouble would call 911 and the dispatcher would pick up and talk you like a real life dispatcher and tell the police where you were and what you needed help with.

So these i have seen throughout the years and felt like they were very cool and should be added, some might be dumb like the dog but i hope you guys like my ideas. If interested i can link skins to all these special jobs.

Superhero- probably going to be used as a reason to random arrest.

Supervillian- debatable, probably going to get used as an excuse to rdm.

Food vendor- It's what it sounds like gets shipments of food and water and sells them to people.

Dog- old pet idea, proven over time to be a bad thing, and just an excuse for people to troll.

Mayor guards- secret service, should be added in.

Black market dealer- contraband salesman, should add keypad crackers to them to sell.

Journalist- waste of life, never gonna get used, not super serious RP never will be.

Dispatcher- same reason as journalist

no

Side note, im adding a fix for drugs because of some people abusing it. You (Hopefully by the time the server restarts) should be able to overdose on drugs.

I didn't exactly abuse it, just wanted a . . . little more health

oh ok it was just a thought i had today but thanks for looking into secret service i thought it was the only one that'd make it, but i thought super hero, supervillian could be some type of super donator so there wouldn't be much rdm because, there well known to the clan or well aware of the rules because there donating so much to the Gmod devision

Street artist/Vandalist - Makes art/graffiti. Not sure of the details but it sounds fun (donator class btw) and I am aware that there are some model blacklist problems but just look into it if ya could

Mayors Daughter: Can be kidnapped and held to ransom (good if we have terrorist groups) She can influence the mayor and has body guards (maybe the mayors bodyguards.

Parkour: Can jump higher and can climb buildings?

i like the mayors daughter idea would encourage more people to go terrorist groups more