Shadow1226

Rust Division

Hey guys, I have recently talked to silence and got him to buy Rust and so far he is standing with it. He told me he like it and will soon host a server for it if he can get one started (during the beta phase of the game - when it transfers to steam ) , so there is a big possibility I can get a division started for rust in xG :). This will take alot of work and I will need some help from fellow xG members. Please post bellow if you are going to plan on buying rust and join in on the fun of raiding and dominating people :). If you don't know what rust is then I will tell you what it is bellow :)

What is rust?:

Rust is a zombie apocalypse survival game and it is currently under alpha testing. You start out with a torch that last 250 seconds of use, a rock to gather supplies, and 2 bandages to stop bleeding.Once you gather the materials you can start advancing your tools and gear by crafting and building a base of your own (not hard at all to build a base , newb friendly) after you get your base built, it is time to defend it from bandits :).

Where do I buy rust?:

Atm they are selling 20 rust keys an hour by a dutch auction :). The price starts at $30 and counts down to $0, but the catch is that the higher the price, the easier it will be to get a key before it gets sold out :). you can buy the key here: http://www.playrust.com/buy/.

Here are a few screenshots I made to show you what it looks like. (I know I am not good at making good screenshots :S)

2n7qd8n.thumb.jpg.4153ec54729c709076b601361c0501e6.jpg

24w5afl.thumb.jpg.232e596911e775fa93e1ecff7dc426c5.jpg

15qrr6f.thumb.jpg.2c1cb58e31829fa2900e21fd2df94d8a.jpg

2m321sg.thumb.jpg.87e7f523f32bbc530cb2d6785e52cd96.jpg

b3ki1v.thumb.jpg.09263d5f4a218f186e03997eb5bb8133.jpg

263fxpy.thumb.jpg.8db7cd31dd9e4aab6da7bbe2a593b9e9.jpg

Hope to see you guys here :P

What are you trying to say ? , just cause I am a shadow ? anyways minecrack, I promoted the game to silence and he liked it. I know how the game works and its mechanics. I think I am more competent to run the division AND I actually have the game lol...

What are you trying to say ? , just cause I am a shadow ? anyways minecrack, I promoted the game to silence and he liked it. I know how the game works and its mechanics. I think I am more competent to run the division AND I actually have the game lol...

That's great that you refer to yourself as a shadow, though I'm curious if that's something bad? On top of that who are you even referring to? I'm sure there are members in xG who have the game and would be willing to handle the division that are competent. Not only that but you "think" you'll be competent for the position. I really hope Rhododendron gets someone that's actually confident in their self to lead the division. Lastly so what if you know the mechanics of the game, anyone can pick them up easily.

Minecrack, I presented the game to sillence and informed him of the game lol, but if you feel like that, w/e, but I feel more than confident to run the division, I have plans on how to run it too due to it being a fun game to have a group to play with. And if you feel like I don't have confidence in running this division then don't worry about it and don't join it simple as that. Anyways who els is going to buy the game when they can ?

Well the getting food and supplies , it can be, but its a indie game. really fun though and is fun to pvp as a big group vs other groups while raiding, and the best of all, the zombies are not retarded at speed :)

W/e chrono, you're just a hot head over me calling you a faggot and prop killing you.

no, i'm annoyed that even after i told you i would watch you closely because of your past behavior, you still decided to make a prop and winch it to the wall and have it prop kill people walking by. you then proceed to say things like idk what ur talking about, fuck you, ur a faggot, in the TS channel which got you banned for 6 hours. your actions today, do not help your case for managing a new division.

Chrono I know I was wrong for the prop thing and I understand my wrong points but you were threatning to ban me from gmod yesterday and I got tired of your shit so I killed you and I think Sillence would of laughed at it too. but of well, I guess I won't be on gmod :/. but anyways I know how to run this division and this is a fun game to play, like I said , I am more than confident to run this division,

W/e chrono, you're just a hot head over me calling you a name and prop killing you.

no...that's a legitament reason for everyone to be concerned about. You're a member again (how you are a member again boggles my fucking mind) and ALREADY you have been permed in a division and banned from TS. you present a division and pretty much say i want to run this shit, pls gais its gud game. why should we trust you? so far you made yourself look like a real ass to the whole Gmod division in 1 day and Ts.