Genesis

Failing Class Lolololol

Failing a class in school so play time is being restricted severely. I got steam app on phone but don't expect me to be on CS:S for maybe 1-3 weeks? Depends on if teacher updates grades soon (which takes for ever).

Je suis inactif pour le moment. Je serai de retour bientôt!

@@DarkWolf6052 (le furfag hurrrhurr) @@Mizore (Keep one constant name pls) @@Gaara (Narutopls) @everyoneelseincss Except matsi. y u mad tho?

What class is it?

Language Arts. At the beginning of every year we do some large-ass packet on a book we were supposed to read over the summer. We get two days to do four pages going over the book in which we only have about 40 minutes in class (it being in the beginning of the year). Because it was worth two test grades and I did piss poor on it ( I even read the book), it really brought me down and semester is nearing its end. I'm hoping that the upcoming quiz and test I have will be just enough to bring me back into a 70.

Language Arts. At the beginning of every year we do some large-ass packet on a book we were supposed to read over the summer. We get two days to do four pages going over the book in which we only have about 40 minutes in class (it being in the beginning of the year). Because it was worth two test grades and I did piss poor on it ( I even read the book), it really brought me down and semester is nearing its end. I'm hoping that the upcoming quiz and test I have will be just enough to bring me back into a 70.

Lol. I have a F in L.E. The book I got was 600 pages and the words were small as fuck.

Yea, i kinda ducked foreign language over so i just do a bunch of Engineering/techy courses instead

Nop. Better get some foreignese in boy. It'll be hard to get into colleges without it. Ils disent française est facile :3