Sign in to follow this  
Chrono

Ouch

was gone like all week because i got the flu. hopefully with all the pills I have been popping, and the flushing out of my system, I will be better by tomorrow. if not, then you probably won't see me at all for another week.

@@Bleed @@RainForest @@ThePenguin

cuz ure sick u cant go 0n your comput3r?

like i was laying on the couch sipping warm sprite, eating chicken soup, and sleeping for 48 hours straight. this is the first day I have been able to stand/walk without major pains or feeling the need to vomit. I didn't even want to think about trying to go up the stairs to my room.

like i was laying on the couch sipping warm sprite, eating chicken soup, and sleeping for 48 hours straight. this is the first day I have been able to stand/walk without major pains or feeling the need to vomit. I didn't even want to think about trying to go up the stairs to my room.

should've worn a shirt while playing LoL.

That sucks, those feels man, they suck.

hope you die.

fuck you nigger. I actually woke up today and a few of my symptoms were gone. the one that really bothers me is that the whole right side of my throat is swollen, so it hurts to even drink water.