DarkWolf6052

I'm Sick

I caught Pertussis, AKA Whooping Cough from my sister, who caught it from someone else at school.

Just wanted to let you guys know, I'll try to be active, but as much as I want to be, I'm missing school and work up until at least Wednesday. This sucks so much, having trouble breathing when I'm coughing.

Reason I'm missing work is mainly because working at KFC, I work around food, and was directed by the Ohio Health Department to not go into work, to avoid getting anyone else sick.

Thanks for the support, you hoes.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

Get well soon, (feel better now hoe?) no but seriously

Edited by Rhododendron (see edit history)

They put all of us on a 5-day precautionary dose, and my sister, since she had it first, has a higher dose.

We're on 250MG pills of azithromycin tablets. For everyone else in the house it's precautionary; for my sister and I though, it's only going to stop the virus from being contagious/progressing farther. Only problem is antibiotics don't help Whooping Cough. It's called the 100-day cough for a reason.

They put all of us on a 5-day precautionary dose, and my sister, since she had it first, has a higher dose.

We're on 250MG pills of azithromycin tablets. For everyone else in the house it's precautionary; for my sister and I though, it's only going to stop the virus from being contagious/progressing farther. Only problem is antibiotics don't help Whooping Cough. It's called the 100-day cough for a reason.

Yes but were you vaccinated against it as a kid?