STEAM_0:0:19599678

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Ive been here before had lots of friends before I rdmed I am in working on getting some degrees. Ive been gone for a while and I think since ive been gone Ive learned alot from banned to seriously mature and respectful. Ive been a good member to the commuity and people love me

"Member Since- Yesterday"

I haven't seen you on

M: ?

A: ???

EDIT: 0

You show daily activity, you seem to know the rules, but Im still against people just starting to play and joining, you've actively played since December 12/6/13 (Been a little over a month), that, and you made this app on the first day you started playing.

Xeno Gamers - Player Sessions History

No problem with you though

A(Daily):8

M:8

Nvm I didnt make a post about me leaving and I got told that I was still a member...... OLD ACCOUNT NAME : SheowynRh so if you see me with [xG] DJ_Audible_Swag dont forget I am SheowynRH

You were never in xG, you made an application back in 2012 but it was denied by Serbian because you were vac banned before on that account.

Why I should be in xG | Xeno Gamers

EDIT: If you were xG-Rep, which is the steam group, you aren't a member, if that's what you were thinking

I'll keep this at +/-0 right now, because he seems like an alright guy. Occasionally spams, but isn't really annoying about it or anything of the sort. Maybe after a bit of more time I will +1, he'll get better and all. And he'll be a more active and more known guy in the future.

Editing: Changing this to a plus one. +1

+1 Because he knwos the rules really well, and he's a fun t to paly with. Even though I wasnt here to see his ban, he's been everything but a jerk on css, and follows rules.

Recently hes been really active and who knows maybe in the future he'll be even more active if he's an xG member.

M: 9/10

A: 7/10