Lemonamanda - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

LemonAmanda

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:13812702

Information:

I don't even know what I did let alone know what "Promoting Cyber Terrorism." I was simply playing on the server about 1 year ago. Got banned, assumed I could wait it out, but no, I'm still banned and to my surprise I was banned perma by "Starbuck". Don't know what was leading them on to ban me for that reason, but they don't even have proof. Not even a demo or anything. So honestly, I'm just calling bs.

I don't even know who they were. So, in all honesty no. But then again this is my first time trying to connect again within a year.

There are other css servers. Im sure Starbuck banned you for a good reason.

I didn't say it wasn't a good reason, I said it's BS because I saw no proof. So you can jump off the bad reason act pal.

It's BS because you didn't see any proof for a ban that happened over a year ago? Yet you can't remember what you're banned for, I'm sure starbucks would simply ban someone for no reason! :lol:

From what I can tell you were likely banned for being part of a group that was community banned from xG... probably Nitrate

Yeah the 'Promoting cyber terrorism' reason was associated to any NO3/Cyanide members.

Not sure what we should do, I'll talk it over with serbian and starbuck and we shall see what they think.