ManWithPants

Didnt Mean To Shoot.(ct Ban Appeal)

Should Man with Pants be unbanned from CT?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Man with Pants be unbanned from CT?

• Yes
    • No

So today I was playing on the jail server as a CT. I went afk for a minute and when I came back, I was in the armory. I was grabbing some weapons when all of a sudden some T's came down and started shooting me, so i shot back. I shouldve just let myself die. I didnt mean or want to get banned from CT's, it was just my instinct to start shooting them.Please accept my apology and we can all be happy

Thanks,

Man With Pants

@@Gaara (I think that's shadowspy) wonder if you were there

@@DarkWolf6052 move this to the proper category so it gets more views!

As for my opinion. I wasn't there so I don't know the situation. Was it a warday or something?

@@Gaara (I think that's shadowspy) wonder if you were there

As for my opinion. I wasn't there so I don't know the situation. Was it a warday or something?

I dont know because I was AFK, so I didnt hear orders the warden gave.

Uh, you were in armory during a war day. Resulting in four (five?) T's deaths. Even if it's not intentional, I think it'd be a decent ban length. But this is probably up to the DM's and Sepoh -1

Edit: I'm unaware of the current ban length, but it should be around a week or two so he can learn the MOTD and whatnot.

If you were AFK then it was probably unintentional confused killing. Any new player would not think you'd have to leave armory at a certain time, as well as any new player would ALSO shoot Ts on sight in armory, which is a very common thing to kill for.

@@Sep0h for more information.

:/... #Moved ?

If this was completely unintentional, and you mean no harm (Usually anybody who is new, and actually makes an account to protest their ban after a mistaken mass is), then i'm up for a shortened ban

+/+/-0

+1 to a shorter ban now that I know what went on.

Just ask first shoot later in the future

@Dr.Lee

I believe the ban is permanent.

Yeah, It says im perm-banned, so how could you make it shorter if im perm-banned?

+1 to a shorter ban now that I know what went on.

Just ask first shoot later in the future

As soon as you come back, normally you wouldn't just stand there and ask "What's today"? Instead normally you'd just get back, get a gun, and leave armory, shooting any Ts that were in already (Probably would've gotten slayed anyway)

Yeah, It says im perm-banned, so how could you make it shorter if im perm-banned?

Division Managers and up have access to edit bans, shortening or extending, to just fully removing or adding. If this protest is accepted, either @Darkwolf6052 or I will shorten the ban or unban you.

As soon as you come back, normally you wouldn't just stand there and ask "What's today"? Instead normally you'd just get back, get a gun, and leave armory, shooting any Ts that were in already (Probably would've gotten slayed anyway)

My understanding was that he was killing t's in armory

-1, even before he massed(by the time the mass happened I left, but was on that day) he had been freekilling and breaking rules a lot, I was already on the verge of CT banning him.

If this IS shortened, no less than 2 weeks.

-1, even before he massed(by the time the mass happened I left, but was on that day) he had been freekilling and breaking rules a lot, I was already on the verge of CT banning him.

If this IS shortened, no less than 2 weeks.

I really dont know what you're talking about, I never got slayed for freekilling or warned for breaking rules.