Sousei

Civ5 Community Event

I'm down, not sure if I have the expansions though...

Should check before friday lool! Start up the game to check if it works for you too. I attached a picture above for dlcs that you should have with gold edition.

I'm down, mind you I've never won a match of Civ 5 even against level 2 bots gg to the max

Honestly, the best way to get better is to play with players instead of bots lol.

Should check before friday lool! Start up the game to check if it works for you too.

Honestly, the best way to get better is to play with players instead of bots lol. (As long as u stay far away from me)

fixed

idk if that will be early enough for a starting time... I do have to go to sleep Friday Night, because I am going to Disneyland the next morning.

idk if that will be early enough for a starting time... I do have to go to sleep Friday Night, because I am going to Disneyland the next morning.

Disneyland <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Civ 5

tbh, we need someone on the east coast because of tarik and his european internet.

My internet is amazing, you know it is. You can host the game on Pluto and I'll still be able to play without lag.