xenorabbit

Xenorabbit - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Green and Black Rabbit

Steam ID:

Edit: Removed email for privacy. (Hidingmaster)

Information:

I was playing on the server and the teams were unbalanced. I didn't realize I was switched from a T to a CT. then to a T again. During the server switching me It suddenly said I was perm banned from CT. I was told I was banned for mass free killing, I never did such a thing. I have had this steam account since 1996. It was my dads before it was mine. we have never been perm banned from anything.

Thanks for your consideration.

is this a troll thread?

Can't tell. Otherwise this is a big milestone. Anyway.. He'd probably be banned by Chrono if it was.

That's not a steam ID. that's an e-mail.

You would not randomly be banned (What you said sounds like it).

After talking with nomulous, i think that age (Account) would be impossible (Too lazy to do research, ignore this line if i'm wrong.)

I can't locate the ban, so i think this is a troll thread. If possible, somebody link it.

Can't tell. Otherwise this is a big milestone. Anyway.. He'd probably be banned by Chrono if it was.

That's not a steam ID. that's an e-mail.

You would not randomly be banned (What you said sounds like it).

After talking with nomulous, i think that age (Account) would be impossible (Too lazy to do research, ignore this line if i'm wrong.)

I can't locate the ban, so i think this is a troll thread. If possible, somebody link it.

I confirm this, I probably got the longest account in XenoGamers.

This is a 1 yr old ban, the previous history shows that there was a large disregard for the rules immediately prior to the perm ban.

So shall I get un banned?? @@MegaRobin @@Haxx

lol with the way the css div is on perm bans, most likely. but i don't think you should, you probably just now started playing again.