Audible_Savage

It's Here!

tbh why do we keep trying? im honestly asking. like in the past we went through a few servers, they were populated for like a month then the just went away. what new shit are you doing to keep this server up and running?

1343653907786.jpg.b0f3a2a7992850ca77b1b64b9ae7b13b.jpg

MineCrack does have a point, just look at how the server is doing right now usually gets 0-2 people out of 50, which those 2 are u and lemons

i was actually just about to ask about this. about the DayZ div and who was running it and what kind of servers we had. So yeah stop paying for the DayZ Mod Servers and get a StandAlone server while there is still time. guys the dayz mod server is not populated for two reasons. 1 obv DayZ standalone came out and 2 we got servers so late and not right when the mod came out, but standalone can change that. It is a new game so its like starting over again. there isnt that many servers up compared to the mod so there is a good chance that if we get a standalone server now it will be populated all the time. plus if no one plays on it we can use it to get easy loot instead of having to deal with ppl

i was actually just about to ask about this. about the DayZ div and who was running it and what kind of servers we had. So yeah stop paying for the DayZ Mod Servers and get a StandAlone server while there is still time. guys the dayz mod server is not populated for two reasons. 1 obv DayZ standalone came out and 2 we got servers so late and not right when the mod came out, but standalone can change that. It is a new game so its like starting over again. there isnt that many servers up compared to the mod so there is a good chance that if we get a standalone server now it will be populated all the time. plus if no one plays on it we can use it to get easy loot instead of having to deal with ppl

well considering I pay for it since it's still in it's early stages, we can move the server wherever pretty easily. obviously we can put the funding wherever, I'm' just trying to figure out new ways to get members and community on other games.

MineCrack does have a point, just look at how the server is doing right now usually gets 0-2 people out of 50, which those 2 are u and lemons

yea I understand, and to be quite honest i'm really lazy and the people on the epoch dev team took too long to accept our application to become an official epoch server.

to be honest i was just bored and wanted to start a server and see if anyone was on board.

tbh why do we keep trying? im honestly asking. like in the past we went through a few servers, they were populated for like a month then the just went away. what new poo are you doing to keep this server up and running?

[ATTACH]13425[/ATTACH]

well tbh I'm focusing more time on minecraft right now and trying to get the division off the ground before i go off to other games. I don't think there are hosted servers for Standalone just yet, so there probably won't be one for a long time, but considering the game has sold over 180k copies on the first three days, the game has potential.