Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

H0ney_Badger345

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:61839339

Rules Broken:

Mass Freekilled

Evidence:

There were a bunch of horrible cts here but h0ney was the worst. (again sorry i dont know how to make demos into videos.)

noobznwhores.dem

There's no conclusive evidence of anything really being done wrong, except for 1 freekill, by honeybadger. I have no idea that the first kill is a freekill as you can't see if the guy turned away from cells or not. The freeday situation is the wardens fault, which led to the deaths of the T's. I can understand one of the being freekills, but really he was following wardens orders for the most part. He's only connected once, so theres no history against him either. I believe that he was freekilling way more than what the demo shows, but we can't do much about it. As far as I can tell it only deserved a slay, not a ban. If I am wrong, feel free to point it out @@MegaRobin , but i'll be closing this thread in a few hours if nothing comes out of it.

As far as the demo shows, if it really was an invalid freeday (Judging by how everyone is spamming "INVALID!! NOT LONG ENOUGH!!! STOP FREEKILLING!!!") then i can almost say he did mass.

I saw a few kills, that looked like the T did absolutely nothing, and was killed for "attacking" him. Mainly they were just crouching or jumping towards him.

Tried to talk about it with hiding in steam, but he's afk i guess.

So my final answer is he does deserve a ban. Just don't know how long, judging by all that happened, can't confirm it was a complete mass.

After talking it through with @Hidingmaster, a few things were decided:

-It was most likely the warden's fault for constantly saying "It's a panda freeday, guys" (@H.M.)

-Neither the warden, nor the killer had any idea what was really going on, plus they are newbies so a very small amount of leniency will probably be given. (B)

-Can't tell for sure if it was an invalid freeday, or a panda freeday. But even in both ways, there was one or two freekills. (B)

-He was already banned by @Dr.Lee for a day (Thanks mate, you saved us a lot of time), so we will just leave that as his punishment. (B)

-I get to close this thread. (HELL YEAH!)

Any further bans, and we'll probably have to ask Silence to do it, because SB is broken.

~Closed