Sign in to follow this  
Jaybreeze

Woah Woah Woah

when did we start closing threads before i could post in them. that was a great ban protest and should be taken into full consideration. i dont need some noobs running around and closing threads because their mom forgot to buy some ho-ho's at the market today. get your shit together furfags

when did we start closing threads

When they [threads] became intentional flamewars to purposely start a fight for no good reason at all. If the guy mass freekilled intentionally, and then proceeded to give an atrocious attitude regarding it on a Ban Protest, he has a lot of nerve to expect to be unbanned, let alone expect the thread not to be closed. It also doesn't help when it's condoned by a group of people either; whether or not they are ex-members/members. The best course of action was to close it before it got any worse, and I would have done the same.

If this is regarding something other than the Ban Protest with paulie, disregard all of above.

There was more than enough reason to close and delete the numerous threads. I was more than respectful in my first post, it was a simple opinion but was bringing in others to discuss what happened. Disrespecting me after that caused everything else.