Mivocre

Mivocre - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Mivocre.exe

Steam ID:

Information:

I don't really have a reason i just massed because i thought i heard a noballs to do so

and it took me a while to protest because i did not know that you could protest bans

Mivocre.exe

From what I'm getting, it sounds like you did this intentionally (massed on a noballs) so that's going to make it significantly more difficult to get unbanned. -1, due to intentional mass, you knew what you were doing was wrong and did it anyways. You got permed and should stay permed.

Alright I'm sick of this. If you intentionally mass freekill you are perma'd and you stay perma'd. I don't give a shit if you give Jesus Christ a run for his money after that, you fucked up and you knew it was a fuck up before you fucked up.

-1 Do the Mona Pizza challenge to get unbanned, there ain't no freebies in America.

Why would you mass on a no balls anyway? I'm so tired of +1'ing to give people a second chance. You fucked up on purpose. But as we have been told we need to be consistent so +1 FOR ONE MORE CHANCE. If you mess up again it's an auto -1.

But as we have been told we need to be consistent so +1 FOR ONE MORE CHANCE.

Unfortunately, being consistent with something that grants another chance can really bite you in the butt at some point. As for intentionally mass freekilling, I'm going to have to -1 this protest solely due to that.

Seeing this, it sounds sure as hell like an intentional. Saying "Because i thought i heard a no-balls" makes it even worse.

My vote? -1

Hiding's vote:

ai.imgur.com_Fvah1v6.png.37af4018c8fc4f0434c42ee943ed7abe.png

-

From what I'm getting, it sounds like you did this intentionally (massed on a noballs) so that's going to make it significantly more difficult to get unbanned. -1, due to intentional mass, you knew what you were doing was wrong and did it anyways. You got permed and should stay permed.

Alright I'm sick of this. If you intentionally mass freekill you are perma'd and you stay perma'd.

As for intentionally mass freekilling, I'm going to have to -1 this protest solely due to that.

-

And with that, sorry bud. You knew what you were doing, and even went as far as to mass because of a "no balls".

#Denied

~Closed