SkitZoFrenzly.

Update On Gmod Division. Darkrp 5min?

Okay, New update.

I know I declared it would be done like 2 saturdays ago, but being in the server I decided that I was not a XenoGamers DarkRP. - It was not done to what I would have liked it and i did not want to release under the circumstances it was already in. So.. After these 2 week I can finally say It is more than complete. - To a normal DarkRP server. BUT - I want to hear.. again.. What you guys would like to see on the server. I have a few couple days to add some new shit and I want it to be like you guys would like it, not me.

So.. Tell me xG - What do you want to see in the new DarkRP? I want this to be the best time for the community so it needs to be perfect. I'll take all suggestions but I can't say I'll accept all.

DarkRP server will be up this Friday or Saturday, and this time it is for REEEAALL.

Tell me your suggestions BELOWWW

Woohoo! :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

DarkRP... 5min... 5men... Men work. There are five letters in DarkRP, three in Men. Five minus three is two. There are two appendant bodies of Freemasonry in the US. Masonry is work.

ILLUMINATI.