Insane

Speedoffreedom Demoted ?

Demote SpeedofFreedom from Moderator to Member  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Demote SpeedofFreedom from Moderator to Member

• Yes, demote him
    • No, keep him

I just watched the TF2 JB server sit at 32/32 today....

Because it's JB, people get banned from CT by the hour....because they are dumb...

-1 unless someone can post any proof of any abuse instead of just saying "I don't like him."

yes sometimes they are full but it doesnt happen all that often. and they dont get banned by the hour,,, at most they may get slayed or kicked but not an immediate ban

If my say matter's, I reckon we should keep speed for now. When i've been on, he has done nothing wrong. He's strict...yes. But as mentioned above. Strict is a good thing. But i reckon the way to tackle the mod problem is...Stop getting american mods/admins. When i go on during the day. Its just a few freekillers. If we have mods whom live in diffrent time-zones, it means some can get a break until one has to go. Sorry if i Offended anyone. (P.S sorry for inactivity on the forums, i don't have much to say.)

1. Speed is only to Enforce the rules.

2. I have seen Speed Abuse his powers alot, spawning in Halloween Bosses randomly, and Ct-banning.

3. I can see Speed is Just getting use to it, but he have overdone his provocative when he Perm-Ct-Banned someone who 'Accident' Freeshot someone.

4. His priority is to Enforce the rules, not make it more strict, as it is "Strict Enough"

Complaints:

-Banning Others

-Not fun to be around 'Not usualy'

-"Early Mod, Doesn't deserve the responsibility."

-Major Asshat, 'At Times'

-disregard my whether he's mod, he needs to be demoted.

#DemoteNewModsForBeingNewAndInexperienced? With that attitude, you'll never get great community members/mods whom are active on the servers. If you think Speed is incorrectly banning people - the ban length, that is - then inform a higher up instead of wanting a demotions. Your friendly higher ups/more expierenced moderators, who contacting them would have been much quicker than this: @Vector @MuffinMonster @Bell

Well yes strict sometimes is a good thing, but slaying and banning someone immediately ... not the best thing to do and

This statement literally makes no sense.

If Speed is abusing his powers, like "spawning bosses," then he should be dealt with accordingly. But if he's "strict" and enforcing the rules, that's fine. He's just doing his job as a mod. Also, some proof supporting your accusations would be nice.

What I have noticed on this thread is that almost everyone posting is someone of equal or greater rank to speed himself. I ask you, is that a fair comparison. Speed has no power over you so why would you care what he does on a case to case basis. Who needs to be asked, are the normal players on the server. Below are several screenshots of speed repeatedly slapping one Frost Butt Stallion, and attempting to blind the red team. He has also without consent changed the entire blue teams names and refused to change them back even when told to by Kbrazzle. Speed has done many other things as well, unfortunately,one man cannot screenshot everything.

I do not think that Speed should be necessarily demoted, I just believe he needs to be much more consistent and careful with his powers.

5aa4c0311ccab_2014-01-30_00001(2).jpg.0741b02afc3509bf348478dbd2a3aa8e.jpg

5aa4c031381ed_2014-01-30_00003(2).jpg.869eb60a70b322642914ff59951d1e8f.jpg

5aa4c03152804_2014-01-30_00005(2).jpg.a357db3b87df4e733e66f8b06848c96c.jpg

5aa4c03162071_2014-01-30_00006(2).jpg.ca39366549c9278c9fcf16dd1727cad3.jpg

The moment you see another player saying STOP is when you stop. i'm all for having fun and these powers give us some unique taste with it, but i see no reason to blind the red team. Also, sometimes the mod/admin has to be strict because then people will just complain we aren't doing our jobs. there is no middle ground for this sadly and there is nothing more i can say on that subject.

Following his own rules?

no proof there

not liking him =/= bad mod

the jailbreak server has been full.....

also if those are quotes from xG member, get screen shots of the chat and just white out the names. it's not hard.

I have been told my other mdos and higher that slapping is not abuse unless we use it to our advantage. And if I had blinded the red team, the value was most likely 0, as to unblind any players after we had played a blind game, such a blind fall game. I don't see how a few slaps in good fun is abuse, but to each his own. I can't remember the last time I used slap for no reason, and I have actually restricted myself to only using powers outside of kick/slay/ban/teamban, because I did admittedly go a bit crazy with power when I first got mod. Have you checked the CT ban list recently? It seems like I am the only one that ever pays attention to JB 2. It seems pretty apparent that players do not want to remember what good the staff do for them, and only want to remember the few times they jokingly abused.

Wow everyone and there mother is posting here.

"Grabs popcorn and a bag of weed"

Well yes strict sometimes is a good thing, but slaying and banning someone immediately ... not the best thing to do and

So you would want him to take his time or just ignore freekilling?

I also cannot recall a time when someone "accidentally freeshoots" and I gave him a CT ban. Freeshoots? Kbras told me this: a slap and a warning. You think I can put "freeshoot" as a valid reason on a ban? You still have provided no proof as to how I am going too far on the bans.

Wow everyone and there mother is posting here.

"Grabs popcorn and a bag of weed"

So you would want him to take his time or just ignore freekilling?

i would say to slay the person FIRST not banned immeditaly