Nomulous

Too Many Mods?

Too many mods?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Too many mods?

We do need more, but not ATM. We need more staff between May to September when School is out and the servers get populated with people on their summer breaks

Oh god I don't want to think about that.

Seems that the problem isn't that there are too many Moderators, but that they aren't allocating their time and dedication to all of the TF2 Servers (or at least those that have a fair number of players on at the time).

You could post a thread in which Moderators are notified (via mentions) and are reminded that they are in their position to moderate and regulate Servers, and not just those that they enjoy the most. Unfortunately this would (most likely) only be a temporary fix.

However, I agree that employing those who are active in those particular Servers would be far more beneficial as it wouldn't require a constant reminder. That would just require monitoring of those particular Servers to determine a regular who knows the rules well and would be reluctant to take a Staff position.

TY Based Forest. Cheers.

Set the cap at a reasonable number. Also, wasn't there a rule for whenever you're on a server that you're moderating on, you msut be on TeamSpeak? I've never seen any mod on any of the servers on TeamSpeak.

Set the cap at a reasonable number. Also, wasn't there a rule for whenever you're on a server that you're moderating on, you msut be on TeamSpeak? I've never seen any mod on any of the servers on TeamSpeak.

Active on Teamspeak, as in regardless if you're in game or not, be active.

Active on Teamspeak, as in regardless if you're in game or not, be active.

Yea but can you name 1 moderator that is active on TeamSpeak?

Yea but can you name 1 moderator that is active on TeamSpeak?

@Nora/@samit/@SpeedOfFreedom/@Bell/@Goblin/Etc. I've never seen any of them ever active on TeamSpeak

This is the $hit that makes you unqualified for mod

No/Yes/Yes/Yes/Yes/Yes

Please enjoy the ggjesus for you just got served.

You should redo your list, it should look like this-

You were right about @SpeedOfFreedom and @Goblin just not samit nor bell

No/No/Yes/No/Yes

Samit just doesn't get on TeamSpeak

Bell can't do it cuz it uses to much space on her hard drive

You should redo your list, it should look like this-

You were right about @SpeedOfFreedom and @Goblin just not samit nor bell

No/No/Yes/No/Yes

Samit just doesn't get on TeamSpeak

Bell can't do it cuz it uses to much space on her hard drive

Kid, you're just trying to hard.

Same thing is happening right now, we've gained more and more Jailbreak users/mods and none from our trading servers. As a result, it's becoming more oriented towards them, and we have more and more mods on JB than we do on Goldenrod or Trade Gaming.

Im on gaming history most of the time and i literally got like 4 people to join and some others who wish to make member submissions. Im doing fine in gaming history.