LastGame

Whats The Point Of Map Games? Rant

I really want to know why we keep adding maps to the map cycle if we don't use the map or its games. All we do for just about every map and just about all wardens is fucking play frlr, or play a very basic map game that doesn't require any effort from their part, death soccer, bhop, climb, surf or run to isolation bullshit. And don't say Lego is a good example wardens rarely have anything outside of cell block done. Why do we even have maps with separate rooms we never even leave cell block under warden’s orders unless they are trying to kill us with one of the examples above. And look a bunker it has games it has places to hide but warden rarely even let us out of the cellblock. Really what's the point of having maps with games, or really having a map that might have special games when all we do is the same shit every fucking round.

This is really pissing me off I’m sick and tired of uncreative wardens who just do the same games over and over again as the warden before them.

Really make a map with pool. Death soccer and that's it and we like it but god help us someone tries to make a cool map with games for us to play.

I know some wardens try to make use of maps but most people don't even try to let Ts have fun

Two words: Badmins.

Theres no rule saying you have to do map games, so we cant help there(But, they cant do the same game twice in a row.)

I agree though gamecube, ive complained about this countless times ingame, never on forums. Every map we have has soccer, except maybe 1. But what do wardens do? Soccer. Oh? We did soccer last round, this round is frlr, next is trivia!

Lego is the best example, its soccer, frlr, repeat.

All it really rakes is a good warden.

EDIT: Shut up i was on my tablet the shit came out wrong.

Well maybe if the xG community on CSS JB or any other JB server xG has wasn't full of trolls just trying to ruin everyone else's time this post wouldn't have to be here. For example, Shadow tries to do map games, but never succeeds due to asshole ct's finding any way to kill the T's before a fun map game. Another example, Forest fire, He doesn't do jack fucking shit with the maps except bitch and bitch. Another one, Ganja, He tries his best to stay in cellblock and kill us all. Eric tries to do all he can on the maps, but doesn't do the underplayed fun games on the map.

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but you need to face the facts; the role of the Warden is to initiate Last Request with minimal CT casualties. Unfortunately, it's not their responsibility to let the Ts have fun.

Of course that doesn't stop them from changing things around, but let's face it, Wardens tend to be lazy by taking the path that involves the least amount of work and coordination. Because of that, it's led to those who just want to get through the round as fast as possible without dying. Not only that, but it's also influenced by those who just want a high kill count or want a high rank on the Server (who the hell cares about that anyways, it's Jailbreak).

All in all, it's up to the creative Wardens to keep on doing things differently, and the rest is just hoping that it catches on.

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but you need to face the facts; the role of the Warden is to initiate Last Request with minimal CT casualties. Unfortunately, it's not their responsibility to let the Ts have fun.

Of course that doesn't stop them from changing things around, but let's face it, Wardens tend to be lazy by taking the path that involves the least amount of work and coordination. Because of that, it's led to those who just want to get through the round as fast as possible without dying. Not only that, but it's also influenced by those who just want a high kill count or want a high rank on the Server (who the hell cares about that anyways, it's Jailbreak).

All in all, it's up to the creative Wardens to keep on doing things differently, and the rest is just hoping that it catches on.

You just busted my bath time bubble....

Wardens dont have to make the day fun for anyone. But, it defiantly helps, no rules say to *Use map games*

and most of the "fun" people are actually at school/college getting smarterer so dey can hev goot job