Nomulous

Xg Jb1 Is Going Down For Maintenance

that text color and titles better be fixed or i want a refund in credits -.-

The reason of the maintenance is private, so sorry we need to implement a "No Refund Policy" and a "No Killing Nomulous" policy as well. Maybe add a "No Protest" policy, and maybe a "NOOO" policy.

The reason of the maintenance is private, so sorry we need to implement a "No Refund Policy" and a "No Killing Nomulous" policy as well. Maybe add a "No Protest" policy, and maybe a "NOOO" policy.

can i change a few policies?

+ u should get refunds cause them credits are hard to earn.....

+ you should remove credits dropping when you die. It turns the blue in to credit hungry monsters

( i know this cause i am one..... (i have an addiction to credits))

+ you should remove credits dropping when you die. It turns the blue in to credit hungry monsters

You don't lose credits when you die, and the point is to give as many opportunities to earn credits so we're not referred to as "Pay2Win".

hard to earn lol just go on blu and collect from the killings i got 200 easy (enough for wep color)

You could always just say, "No Littering", and also, "Disagreeing with any rules about credits is considered verbal littering".

hard to earn lol just go on blu and collect from the killings i got 200 easy (enough for wep color)

weapon color?? PSH who needs that shit when i can buy titles and be called " The fabulous [xG] Insane "