MrJeeblez

Xg:a:d Monstar - Counter-strike: Source

-1 for perm ban(+1 for some other length ban) It technically wasn't mass because you have to kill 3 or more Ts in ONE round, this was over multiple rounds. Doesnt mean this was right, but it still isnt mass. There we only like 4 ppl on, so it was more or less joking around, and you should have told him to stop, but none of this is actually allowed, despite the number of people on.

Anyways, @diabeetus @Hidingmaster @Tsuchikure @Tsuchikure @Tsuchikure

P.S- @Tsuchikure

Come on tim there was 3 people on the server...If it made u mad enough to record it and make a ban request why did u tell him to stop at any of the times he killed you? I know it still doesn't make it right but come on dont have to be get him banned for messing around when their wasnt enough people are on to even have a point to warden. Id be more on your side if u would of at least told him to stop at least once. -1 for perm.

Come on tim there was 3 people on the server...If it made u mad enough to record it and make a ban request why did u tell him to stop at any of the times he killed you? I know it still doesn't make it right but come on dont have to be get him banned for messing around when their wasnt enough people are on to even have a point to warden. Id be more on your side if u would of at least told him to stop at least once. -1 for perm.

ugh cant edit. Why didn't you tell him to stop

Not asking for perm. We were in TS together. He said, and I am paraphrasing, "gonna ban me kid?" "gonna get an admin to ban me?" Doesn't matter how many people were online.

Not asking for perm. We were in TS together. He said, and I am paraphrasing, "gonna ban me kid?" "gonna get an admin to ban me?" Doesn't matter how many people were online.

Well u didnt show us that and their is no proof of it. im not saying your a liar but if you would show us that u did ask him to stop will help out.

Regardless if he said to stop or not, I don't agree with that behavior. But I do understand if you're "messing around," it's fine as long you two didn't affect the other players on. If you're merely screwing around, fine. Have at it. @xGTim you said you told him to stop over team speak. There's no way to prove it either way, it's merely your word against his. So, focusing on the actions themselves. I'll talk to Mega and Hidingmaster later about this.

@WhyJewMad; anything to say for your case? (TS - namely)

Edit: If Tim never said anything, I'd -1, this entire situation seems completely unneeded. Two conflicting stories by two staff members.