Gwoash

Tf2: Jb Questions

gwoash is gay  

11 members have voted

1. 1. gwoash is gay

Quote from the Jailbreak rules:

"You can choose to play it with the blues of the current round, or the reds of the next round. You may only have 1 game/day/choice during LR (you can't choose to kill all blues now and have a game tomorrow for example)."

So I guess (if following this rule) this would mean both are invalid next day LR's since Pokemon requires blues to fight the reds, and hide and seek requires one team to find the players of the other team who are hiding. @MuffinMonster

PS Also, if said rule makes Pokemon invalid it makes me happy. THANK YOU BASED GGJESUS!

Rename it Digimon and then we can play it

and why is this allowed? seriously? this is so fudgeing time consuming (more reasons to never play JB)

That's why the good wardens kill 75% of the reds first

Average Round of jailbreak on Jailbreak 1

In chronological order:

Cells open

Warden kills 50% of reds on overly technical orders

Warden Proceeds to wait a minute to see if anyone breaks wasd or afk freeze to kill 4 or so more people

Warden asks users what they want to do today

Reasonable people attempt to pick a variation of games

Warden ignores them

One 10 year old spams Pokemon in chat approx 10 times

Warden says we are doing Pokemon today and proceeds to ask what 2 +2 is to determine Pokemon master

Master is chosen and then proceeds to pick scouts with the sun on a stick to fight heavies with bear necessities

Only 3 fights happen due to time constraints and if you are lucky 3 people are left and they do jeopardy to get an lr

LR IS POKEMON

Follow the same order posted above without warden asking user what to do (Include the part about spamming Pokemon because its denying and a crime against humanity if you don't do it)

Wash Rinse Repeat

Please remove Pokemon as LR

In chronological order:

Cells open

Warden Proceeds to wait a minute to see if anyone breaks wasd or afk freeze to kill 4 or so more people

Warden ignores them

Warden says we are doing Pokemon today and proceeds to ask what 2 +2 is to determine Pokemon master

Master is chosen and then proceeds to pick scouts with the sun on a stick to fight heavies with bear necessities

Only 3 fights happen due to time constraints and if you are lucky 3 people are left and they do jeopardy to get an lr

LR IS POKEMON

Follow the same order posted above without warden asking user what to do (Include the part about spamming Pokemon because its denying and a crime against humanity if you don't do it)

Wash Rinse Repeat

I don't think you can make this post any more realistic as to what happens on jb

In chronological order:

Cells open

Warden ignores them

LR IS POKEMON

Wash Rinse Repeat

Since Pokemon is an unregistered game, a moderator+ must approve of it. I'm pretty sure 99.9% of the Mods with 7+ brain cells will say that the game is overrated and overplayed. Sadly I have 6.

In chronological order:

Cells open

Warden ignores them

LR IS POKEMON

Wash Rinse Repeat

Perks of having me as dictator warden: I skip the above bullshit and do WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT. Except pokemon. Fuck pokemon. Unless I know I can win pokemon.

In chronological order:

Cells open

Warden ignores them

LR IS POKEMON

Wash Rinse Repeat

Omanyte blesses you for a thousand years for this post.

+1

ai.imgur.com_9SQK26t.gif.a702034745bdca880c58d52346e460f0.gif

Pokemon really sucks. Not the video game itself, but how all the scrubs want to play it on jb, if you want to play pokemon, buy a fucking game boy and PLAY IT.