African

New Rule On Servers Pls? Ty Eggroll.

Server:Can work on all servers

Bug or Suggestion?: Suggestionay

What is your bug/suggestion?: Have a rule that says no doing that 1 dick move of false info(saying unbindall in console gives noclip, nosmoking in console gives godmode etc...)

I see this happen to too many youngens and it breaks mah hart. Not really, but it kinda just makes the guy look like a dick and even though some may think it's funny, may draw some attention away from our bb serburs. I would like to thank Barack Oeggroll for bringing me here today

@MuffinMonster @Nomulous @Origins @Vector @Theneva where did you go anyway, jeez

Server:Can work on all servers

Bug or Suggestion?: Suggestionay

What is your bug/suggestion?: Have a rule that says no doing that 1 beef n' fixin move of false info(saying unbindall in console gives noclip, nosmoking in console gives godmode etc...)

I see this happen to too many youngens and it breaks mah hart. Not really, but it kinda just makes the guy look like a beef n' fixin and even though some may think it's funny, may draw some attention away from our bb serburs. I would like to thank Barack Oeggroll for bringing me here today

@MuffinMonster @Nomulous @Origins @Vector @Theneva where did you go anyway, jeez

>Implying African is not a youngster

>inb4 "this was a joke" thread

but if serious doesn't suggestion rule go under trolling?

>Implying African is not a youngster

>inb4 "this was a joke" thread

but if serious doesn't suggestion rule go under trolling?

well rigioroitons, dat was hurtful :c. also, no trolling rule on pokemon server, only respect other people. And it doesn't list a consequence so if i tell them to stop after they've already done it, it's already over and the person's unbound all their keys.

well rigioroitons, dat was hurtful :c. also, no trolling rule on pokemon server, only respect other people. And it doesn't list a consequence so if i tell them to stop after they've already done it, it's already over and the person's unbound all their keys.

Wait, so someone seriously fell for this on our servers?

#thisisaseriousthread?

Oh, well then we should add the rule.

How does this sound.

"No trolling anyone. This includes tricking someone into doing something that modifies game overall, NOT the server."

(Possible punishment: Gag/Mute. Kick if person still continutes.)

Adding that last part is done so we don't get spammed with "people are engi-camping, isn't this troling?" posts.

Why don't you just punish them if you find them saying things of the sort annoying or troll-like? I don't think this really needs to be a rule lol. And I'm not sure if typing no smoking in console does anything, but typing quit smoking or anything else with quit>invalid command will close hl2.exe.

Why don't you just punish them if you find them saying things of the sort annoying or troll-like? I don't think this really needs to be a rule lol. And I'm not sure if typing no smoking in console does anything, but typing quit smoking or anything else with quit>invalid command will close hl2.exe.

that's what i meant.heauheua. Because, i need to get a punishment for it. A warning wouldn't really do much because the deed's been done already. I do because doing that isn't really breaking a rule because it's not disrespecting anyone. Just need some clarification

that's what i meant.heauheua. Because, i need to get a punishment for it. A warning wouldn't really do much because the deed's been done already. I do because doing that isn't really breaking a rule because it's not disrespecting anyone. Just need some clarification

In my opinion, a suitable punishment would be a warning > gag/mute.

only ever seen someone fall for this once. It was so hard getting him to find the restore defaults button in the keybinds.

People just do this for a laugh so I don't think a serious rule is needed if a mod simply warns them to not do it, but if they persist then thats ignoring a mod so they should be punished. Whilst I don't think there should be a rule for just this, I do think there should be a "don't be a asshole" rule as I've met many on the servers who just like to be a jerk and ruin the fun for others.