Charles

The Pistol Boss - Counter-strike: Source

There's a lot of questions that your evidence raises, with the most relevant being: was he warned about racism? I mean according to the rules it is allowed until you are asked or warned to stop. I'm not saying it should be said nor should it be an excuse, but can't do much about him saying it. Also some of the things said may or may not be disrespect and it all depends on the context (which isn't shown); this applies to impersonation as well... did Jubens care? Was it just for fun?

-1 for any ban.

There's a lot of questions that your evidence raises, with the most relevant being: was he warned about racism? I mean according to the rules it is allowed until you are asked or warned to stop. I'm not saying it should be said nor should it be an excuse, but can't do much about him saying it. Also some of the things said may or may not be disrespect and it all depends on the context (which isn't shown); this applies to impersonation as well... did Jubens care? Was it just for fun?

-1 for any ban.

It shouldn't matter if he's been warned not, he is a representative of our community, he should at least know the rules by now or have known them before submitting a member application. And if he doesn't know the rules, he shouldn't be allowed on the servers for a few days. Just cause there is no admin on doesn't mean it is okay, nor can anyone warn him to stop. I don't see how calling someone a "nigger" can be used in a fun context. The people who happened to +1 his member application either, knew he pulled this shit and didn't care, or they weren't aware of it. I don't see how this trolling and racism is being let off cause the admins just some how "forget" that he was warned an hour earlier not to troll or say raciest slurs. It shouldn't even matter if an admin was on or not during the time of the racial slurs. He said them, repeatedly, and he has not yet received an appropriate ban for said rules broken. If you are willing to let this stuff go and -1 this, go right on ahead and give him the HUNDREDS of chances he's had to stop trolling and saying racial slurs, go right on ahead, I'd just like to know why you think this should be pardoned.

It shouldn't matter if he's been warned not, he is a representative of our community, he should at least know the rules by now or have known them before submitting a member application. And if he doesn't know the rules, he shouldn't be allowed on the servers for a few days. Just cause there is no admin on doesn't mean it is okay, nor can anyone warn him to stop. I don't see how calling someone a "nigger" can be used in a fun context. The people who happened to +1 his member application either, knew he pulled this steaming pantload and didn't care, or they weren't aware of it. I don't see how this trolling and racism is being let off cause the admins just some how "forget" that he was warned an hour earlier not to troll or say raciest slurs. It shouldn't even matter if an admin was on or not during the time of the racial slurs. He said them, repeatedly, and he has not yet received an appropriate ban for said rules broken. If you are willing to let this stuff go and -1 this, go right on ahead and give him the HUNDREDS of chances he's had to stop trolling and saying racial slurs, go right on ahead, I'd just like to know why you think this should be pardoned.

He won't get away with punishments. I fail to see anything that is alarming enough to warrant a ban, and just because you pulled something racist off chat logs doesnt mean it was offending anyone. I could do that and ban 50 people if i wanted to, but its not fair to go and just search a phrase and use a proof.

The rule on racism:

11. Racism and sexism is frowned upon in our servers, using it excessively or in an insulting manner is not allowed at all. IF a mod or higher warn you to stop (by gagging, muting or simply messaging you) , you must stop. This is the first and only warning you get and it must be in this manner. If you do say something racist or sexist, it must be very minimal and not in an offensive way and if not stopped after a warning, you will be punished severely. The person these comments are directed too and any staff member can at any time state that these are offensive and you must stop immediately.

So, yes it is frowned upon, but unless he was offending somebody then i really don't see it as a big issue. Your chat log shows absolutely nothing in regards to it offending someone or him being asked to stop.

As for the other images that I would assume you posted in regards to disrespect.. i don't really see any proof of it either. He said one thing to gloryguy that was borderline, but without context it cannot be said that it was or was not disrespect. I tell Dr. Lee to shut up all the time, but its not disrespect, its just in fun.

"Just because there is no admin on doesn't mean its okay". Yeah that is what we would like to happen, but you know that you can't punish someone if you don't see it happen without 100% valid proof. Unfortunately there are people that break rules, use racism, etc when no admins are on but that doesn't always give us the right to use it as a reason.

Until I see proof that clearly shows the context, if there were warning, if it was disrespect.. it's a -1 for lack of proof or substantial reason.

Just like Hiding said; i don't see him offending no one. But it does look like he is constantly saying racial slurs. Unless you have evidence of him offending other people or an admin telling him to stop and he continues to go against the admin, then I don't see this going anywhere. For now i'm going to -1 this. Unless there's other proof that tells me i should +1 but over all I personally think he should cool it down with the racism. I understand if he is joking around, and it's fine to say "nigga" in a joking manner a few times but don't go overboard with it. Cool it down because some people will take it serious like our friend here who started this thread.

Even though there was lakc of proof, I believe me and @DrLee and @jubens45 (if you care if he was there or not lol) witnessed this. He first copied Juben's name exactly, then after we asked him to change it 2 or 3 times, he changed it to Dr Lee's name. He left it there for a round or two, then Dr Lee made him change it to something else, thus he changed it to Dr Pee (how mature).

Another strain of events that happened actually today around 5:30 EST or 6, was he kept on baiting. I told him to stop, and he baited 2 more times, but slayed himself (i had to slay him the first time). He didn't provide any point to the CT team, thus taking up space due to trolling and being a liability to the ct team by just getting slayed every round.

Even though I have no evidence to prove this, im pretty sure @Movingbernie was there and @DrLee and maybe @Rin_Okumura were there also.

I +1 this ban request

Pistol used to be cool, but now he doesnt slay himself when asked (some exceptions), and trolls.

I believe this behavior doesn't warrant a ban - by any means. But, if you believe he's acting immaturely and purposely 'trolling' or whatnot, I'd suggest a member protest, not a ban. I may consider the latter, but for this. -1 A member protest seems to be more fitting of your needs. If you want to post such, here's the link: https://xenogamers.com/applications/2/respond

It seems like myself and Hiding are in agreement. ~Closed