Modkerpz - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Modkerpz

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:69274035

Information:

I made my name AdamsAssholeIsSaur because there is a guy named Adamsaur. I was banned for 1 week by an admin I have never seen before. I had my name as that before with about 4 admins online and not a single one asked me to change it. I was banned for a week without warning. I just wanted to saying this is slightly bullshit.

[attach]13972[/attach]

You were banned for a WEEK by @Hidingmaster for TROLLING, which last time I checked is NOT the right amount to ban them for.

+1

Read the thread. They have been banned/muted/gagged/kicked multiple times for trolling.

**It is up to you as a staff member to make the best decisions when handing out punishments. This may mean having harsher punishments for constant rule breakers' date=' handing out different punishments than what are listed for valid reasons.[/quote']

[attach]13972[/attach]

, which last time I checked is NOT the right amount to ban them for.

+1

They did more then just troll, they also disrespected, and few other things. Point is they broke more then one rule witch lead to a week ban.

Just wanna throw my input here.

First off lets do some learning.

"I just wanted to saying this is slightly bullshit."

Should read: I just wanted to say that this is slightly bullshit.

Also, good thing its only slightly. I would have been worried if it was any more than that.

-1. Its a week, wait it out; plus im 99.5% sure you know why you were banned. Just saying, having a disrespectful profile/steam pic doesnt help your case (I dont remember if it was you or the other guy).

Still closed