Haxx

Joining Xg

Which division is better?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which division is better?

this is the exact reason why it shouldn't be increased, at least, not until we see more TF2 players be active on the forums. We have many Tf2 members joining but the forums are dominated by CSS MC and league. I have tried to get members of the Tf2 div to be more active on the forums and they are trying. so as of right now it's perfectly fine but if we see some sort of change then MAYBE (i really don't see the point) it can increase.

TLDR: it's fine

They won't become more active until they're given incentive to become more active. Raising the bar is how you get people upping quality. Its how shit works.

They won't become more active until they're given incentive to become more active. Raising the bar is how you get people upping quality. Its how steaming pantload works.

how will +1 make them more active? that doesn't make any sense. their friends will most likely just +1 them anyway because no one really goes off of +1 for forum activity.

We should honestly lower the CSS vouch number needed. I agree that the tf2 member requirement should stick around five, because of their activity on the forums. But honestly the amount of active members of our CSS div is about 20~25. So, to get member, it takes just a bit less than half of our active member's approval to get it.

We should honestly lower the CSS vouch number needed. I agree that the tf2 member requirement should stick around five, because of their activity on the forums. But honestly the amount of active members of our CSS div is about 20~25. So, to get member, it takes just a bit less than half of our active member's approval to get it.

I agree, however as a recent member the 10 vouches was not very hard to get it just took a little time. Maybe a look through past applicant threads for CSS would prove helpful here so we could see if the 10 vouches are actually hindering membership.

So I'm going to assume that this was discussed among the Higher-Ups and it was decided that TF2 needs 10 vouches for acceptance now? If so, should really notify the community (Maybe post a thread in TF2 Discussion announcing that the requirement has been raised from 5 to 10) so everyone is aware :coffee:

So I'm going to assume that this was discussed among the Higher-Ups and it was decided that TF2 needs 10 vouches for acceptance now? If so, should really notify the community (Maybe post a thread in TF2 Discussion announcing that the requirement has been raised from 5 to 10) so everyone is aware :coffee:

It gets raised before I am able to apply :hilarious: :llama:

It won't matter for me though I'm pretty sure I can get 10 vouches. I'm probably the most active none xG from the TF2 division on the forums. :kawaii: kawaii

Yeah, I only noticed it when I decided to randomly click on the thread. @kbraszzz

Not that it's any of my business either, but when this was agreed on? I just noticed that the Member Submission Guidelines was edited to reflect that change, but other than this thread (which is still inconclusive from what I've seen) I don't see any other form of agreement in raising the vouches :confused: