African left.

Josh left.

Something is up. If they both left, there's something not right. I talked to Josh a long ass time ago and asked him why he never talked to any of us and only kept in his little circle of Mala, him, and Dova. He said he really didn't like Docter, which is understandable. Origins and Docter, as much as I love you guys, you don't know how to be polite. And that's the damn truth. I really hate how you two treat people and the rest of the clan. I remember Docter kicking me because I "didn't know the jb rules" even though I was the most active mod on the server at the time. Origins just comes in "gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg" and I'm sick of it. I'm sorry, It's time for me to go. Now I'll kindly remove my tags. I may still be on the servers, no promises though. World of Warcraft will be first priority as I run two guilds, both with 600+ people. Goodbye.

Uh, there is no "something up". They left because they were getting bored of the servers, an understandable reason to leave. See ya Chicken.

What I meant is they're both oldies, and African gave me some reasons he didn't list in his thread. He brought up some good points. Honestly, I just don't want to deal with the responsibilities or anything anymore. It just doesn't feel right. I miss xG. The old one. This new one is... interesting. I've had issues with newer mods and I feel at times targeted by the others. The old xG was so warming and welcoming. I rarely see any other mods/admins trying to help. They find rulebreakers, they ban them. Sure, that's their job. But why not try to lend a hand?

African left.

Josh left.

Something is up. If they both left, there's something not right. I talked to Josh a long ass time ago and asked him why he never talked to any of us and only kept in his little circle of Mala, him, and Dova. He said he really didn't like Docter, which is understandable. Origins and Docter, as much as I love you guys, you don't know how to be polite. And that's the damn truth. I really hate how you two treat people and the rest of the clan. I remember Docter kicking me because I "didn't know the jb rules" even though I was the most active mod on the server at the time. Origins just comes in "gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg" and I'm sick of it. I'm sorry, It's time for me to go. Now I'll kindly remove my tags. I may still be on the servers, no promises though. World of Warcraft will be first priority as I run two guilds, both with 600+ people. Goodbye.

bye bby :c.

What I meant is they're both oldies, and African gave me some reasons he didn't list in his thread. He brought up some good points. Honestly, I just don't want to deal with the responsibilities or anything anymore. It just doesn't feel right. I miss xG. The old one. This new one is... interesting. I've had issues with newer mods and I feel at times targeted by the others. The old xG was so warming and welcoming. I rarely see any other mods/admins trying to help. They find rulebreakers, they ban them. Sure, that's their job. But why not try to lend a hand?

because the new xG is a bunch of butthurt faggots.