Sign in to follow this  
Chrono

Rp Giveaway

I will do an RP give away, with various amounts.

But...

I need you to do something in return, this is not the give away. I want you to submit your ideas of what must be done to be entered into the drawing (LoL Related things like volt's play 4 teemo games. but if it is based off a # of games, it must be wins for mine. and I want it to be as odd as possible.)

Some ideas I have so far:

• Win 2 games with AP Riven (may not build AD at all during the game, must only build tank/ap, replay must be presented for both games to be entered)
  • Have a RECENT (after date of post) FULL match history of support games IN RANKED, with a minimum of 5 of them being wins (support does not mean just a support champ you play AP Mid with scrublord friends like penguin. actual support champ, with supp build, and supporting.)
  • Have a match history full of ranked games, and 7/10 must be wins. (any champ any build.)

• Win (Insert #) of normal games in a row with a build focusing on critical hits as Fiddlesticks (Crittlesticks). No Ability Power allowed. All items must involve an increase in 'Crits'.
  • Win (Insert #) of normal games in a row with a build that only consists of "Zephyrs" as Hecarim. No other items are permitted aside from those used to 'build' a Zephyr.
  • Win (Insert #) of normal games in a row with a build focusing on Ability Power as Poppy.
  • Win (Insert #) of normal games in a row with a build focusing on Attack Damage as Blitzcrank.
  • Win (Insert #) of normal/aram games with a Kill/Death/Assist ratio that either involves all even numbers or all odd numbers. (IE. Even = score of 2/6/4, Odd = score of 3/7/5)

:coffee:

• AP Jinx
  • AP Gangplank
  • AP Susan (Nasus)
  • AD Soraka
  • Full AP Mundo (no tank)
  • All zephyrs on Jinx
  • AP Shyvana

That's all i could think of that isnt completely stupid (i.e. AP Riven

@Chrono )

Play support champs in various rolls other than support.

• sona mid
  • nami mid
  • leona top
  • taric top
  • shaco support build (yes this happens in bronze) top
  • leona jungle
  • janna adc
  • lulu adc/jung

The MAJORITY of the games must be wins. (set amount of games to be determined)