Steam_0:0:27527213 - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

STEAM_0:0:27527213

Offender's Steam ID:

Alpha Squad's Dentist

Rules Broken:

impersonation,rude/disrespect. calling herself duckii jr. and saying she was going to cut herself.

Evidence:

* Alpha Squad's Dentist changed name to Duckii jr.

*DEAD* motherfucking bryce : whoa

motherfucking bryce : hey isaac

hobo in space : yea

Duckii jr. : hey bryce

Duckii jr. : i think im gonna go cut myself

Duckii jr. : since everyones so mean to me

Duckii jr. : :*(

calling herself duckii jr. and saying she was going to cut herself.

2014-03-08_00001.thumb.jpg.cc9a15b1aa30e4e64267f74d29841539.jpg

I know he isn't the most liked guy but that was little below the belt, I don't like the guy but being cruel is just wrong.

In my occassion visits to RPG surf, I do see this person. Usually I hand out gags to him/her whenever it's needed. But I wasn't there during this, but this is a bit worse than how he's usually is when I'm there. Even with his past behavior, I doubt I'd ban him for an hour. Unless you can get more evidence in the thread, I'll probably close this within a day or two; if you want to aquire more evidence.

In my occassion visits to RPG surf, I do see this person. Usually I hand out gags to him/her whenever it's needed. But I wasn't there during this, but this is a bit worse than how he's usually is when I'm there. Even with his past behavior, I doubt I'd ban him for an hour. Unless you can get more evidence in the thread, I'll probably close this within a day or two; if you want to aquire more evidence.

Actually you've gagged me maybe once, for joking saying paulie was hacking.

From what I've seen on the forums, apparently she (I assume) is a non-member admin(?), or was. She(?) constantly, and is currently, wearing xG tags, including admin tags. If that is the case, she(?) needs to act like it. This isn't very admin-like behavior. If not an admin, then I see nothing other than a minor problem, more along the lines of something you should be given a talkin' to about.

I haven't seen her wear any type of admin tags. From what I know/ noticed is that she never left the clan. and she is currently wearing the clan tag which is valid. And the stuff she said about Duckii jr. is a mean thing to do, but i think just a warning is enough unless theres more to it.

+1 Never saw this kid before tonight and EVERY SINGLE THING HE HAS SAID has been disrespectful.

Being a hypocrite is bad, you should know that.

Being a hypocrite is bad, you should know that.

There's a fucking difference with what I say and what you say. I mostly just fuck around with my friends in a brash manner, cursing a lot and being loud. You are down right disrespectful to someone who had never even said a word to you. If I said anything at all it was in response to the idiotic questions you were asking me in an attempt to have an argument with you. And when I finally said I wasn't answering your questions because they were idiotic and I wasn't going to dignify them a response, to which you replied "Whatever go cry." Like what? So no, I'm not a hypocrite. But thanks for trying.

There's a fudgeing difference with what I say and what you say. I mostly just fudge around with my friends in a brash manner, cursing a lot and being loud. You are down right disrespectful to someone who had never even said a word to you. If I said anything at all it was in response to the idiotic questions you were asking me in an attempt to have an argument with you. And when I finally said I wasn't answering your questions because they were idiotic and I wasn't going to dignify them a response, to which you replied "Whatever go cry." Like what? So no, I'm not a hypocrite. But thanks for trying.

Actually yes you are, every response you had was disrespectful to me as-well. So don't act like like I am the only one being disrespectful; when clearly you are too. And don't act like we've never talked before, even if you don't remember me, I remember everything.