Paulie

Steam_0:0:27527213 - Counter-strike: Source

Actually yes you are, every response you had was disrespectful to me as-well. So don't act like like I am the only one being disrespectful; when clearly you are too. And don't act like we've never talked before, even if you don't remember me, I remember everything.

First of all, I have no clue who you are nor do I really care. Secondly if I said anything disrespectful it was in reply to your questions. If you want, @speedlimit56kb can attest to the whole conversation, if he was paying attention. Third of all, who's the one with a ban request?

First of all, I have no clue who you are nor do I really care. Secondly if I said anything disrespectful it was in reply to your questions. If you want, @speedlimit56kb can attest to the whole conversation, if he was paying attention. Third of all, who's the one with a ban request?

whether you believe it or not, you actually do know her. You guy's pasts isn't the best, kinda like me and chrono, just not as bad; and yes i was paying attention but i wasn't at the same time. I think the best solution for both of you is to just ignore each-other, if that's possible?

+1, already been a ban request made on the same person for the same reason. Is disrespectful when ever she is on.

Also you were banned for a day by @Bleed on 1-22 for trolling, racism, and refusing to take off tags

Xeno Gamers

I love that xG members can't wear xG tags. Really warrants a ban.

As I see this going nowhere, I'll close the thread with just saying this. I realize she's been banned for a week for this behavior before. I also realize she's been giving staff a hard time, but anything longer than a two week ban seems un-needed. Since Hiding doesn't have access to his computer this week, I'll decide a two week ban for her recent behavior. Any more of this, it'll only result in a longer ban. -Closed