taraN

Scrim?

Hey, we scheduled a scrim before while I was with QIG and that didn't turn out too well lol. I'm now in Easy Company and we're interested in scheduling a scrim with your community. CSS is getting real dead so we're just trying to have some fun, let us know what you think and let us know what date/time seems best for you guys, we also have a server we could use.

You can contact us on our forums @ ecclan.net, or add me on steam: [email protected]

Sadly, not alot of xG members scrim as much as they used to. Ill tag a few people, but whether they will scrim, still do scrim, or will read this is beyond me. I'd be glad to participate though.

@Gawd @TurdWig @easy @Bryce @MineCrack @jubens45 @AnyoneElseWillingToScrim

Hey I'm a Community Leader at xG. We used to have a massive scrim scene but has really died down. We barely ever scrim anymore, but I'm sure we'd be able to get some people to play against you guys for fun. Friday and the weekends would prolly be the most optimal time for everybody.

Yea we're down to play Friday anytime between 6:00pm and 11:00pm EST and anytime during Saturday and Sunday. Let us know when is best for you.