Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Munchy Beaner

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:67667948

Rules Broken:

Intentional Mass Freekilling

Evidence:

Got a Mod to ban him for a day (but the mod didnt see the mass, requesting extension to perm....

Demo:

Thanks bb

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Munchy Beaner

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:67667948

Rules Broken:

Intentional Mass Freekilling

Evidence:

Got a Mod to ban him for a day (but the mod didnt see the mass, requesting extension to perm....

Demo:

Thanks bb

+1, saw the console when he killed everyone, had to ban him cause of 2 rules broken.

1. Mass Freekill - Evidence was provided by console

2. Freeshooting (on Freeday) - He freeshot on freeday obviously it was intentional, he was laughing "mwahahaha" while he did it and had his minigun to try to mow down the reds

+1 was there. Warden said afk freeze on yellow line and he started at the end of the line and went down the line killing almost everyone. Whilst at the same time laughing some high pitched laugh. Wish I got some screenshots but forgot

+1, saw the console when he killed everyone, had to ban him cause of 2 rules broken.

1. Mass Freekill - Evidence was provided by console

2. Freeshooting (on Freeday) - He freeshot on freeday obviously it was intentional, he was laughing "mwahahaha" while he did it and had his minigun to try to mow down the reds

Why not use the perm options for CT/Server Ban in /admin menu?

Regardless, +1. Perm CT banning him would be best. Server Perm in my opinion is not called for in this situation and is too drastic as the user did not leave after mass freekilling. Also, @Matsi you freekilled too at the beginning gg :coffee:

@kbraszzz

Why not use the perm options for CT/Server Ban in /admin menu?

Regardless, +1. Perm CT banning him would be best. Server Perm in my opinion is not called for in this situation and is too drastic as the user did not leave after mass freekilling. Also, @Matsi you freekilled too at the beginning gg :coffee:

@kbraszzz

Sry, I wasn't aware mods were aloud to perm.