Sylvester

Gaming Dreams

I had this weird dream that I was in TF2 and I was a sniper like I was inside the game itself. This isn't the first time I've dreamed I was in TF2. Have any of you guys ever had dreams where you were inside games? What's it like for you?

back when minecraft was a thing I played on this awesome towny server like 24/7 I was so deep into minecraft that i started to dream in minecraft. They were like any other dream except with minecraft people and pixel block and stuff. It was awesome, happened nearly every night too.

I actually recently had a dream where I was in ocarina of time. I was about to fight Ganon but then a rope(snake from Zelda) was strangling me. Then a bunch of cursed deku people circled around me and turned me into a stool. Out of everything. I don't know it was random. Saturday I actually had a trippy tf2 dream. I was my demoman loadout and I was a bounty hunter sent to kill @Insane . I was successful and chopped him limb from limb. Then a sniper shot me with the huntsmen....

I actually recently had a dream where I was in ocarina of time. I was about to fight Ganon but then a rope(snake from Zelda) was strangling me. Then a bunch of cursed deku people circled around me and turned me into a stool. Out of everything. I don't know it was random. Saturday I actually had a trippy tf2 dream. I was my demoman loadout and I was a bounty hunter sent to kill @Insane . I was successful and chopped him limb from limb. Then a sniper shot me with the huntsmen....

I guarantee you I was that sniper. I only use the huntsman.

I can't remember a gaming dream, but one time I dreamed I was in Disney World but some evil guy had taken over the parks. I had to find these keys to stop him. One of the keys I found had a button on it that said "trap". I pushed it and then a big monitor came out with the evil guy on it and he started laughing. Then I woke up.

I can't remember a gaming dream, but one time I dreamed I was in Disney World but some evil guy had taken over the parks. I had to find these keys to stop him. One of the keys I found had a button on it that said "trap". I pushed it and then a big monitor came out with the evil guy on it and he started laughing. Then I woke up.

You're a f*cked up child... Just kidding love ya bar bar <3

But since i always play spy and always use the DR i faked my death.....

I had a dream that i was a spy and i had the power to backstab every huntsman sniper ( @Barmithian ), after i killed all the huntsman i stabbed some one in the leg by accident ( @Bell ) because i slipped when i was trying to backstab. Then i found a demo ( @Meezel ) that was chopping up a dead "fake" body and 720 headshot him with my sexy Amby. Then I took a engys teleporter that brought me to a minecraft 24/7 ( @oVinylScratcho ) Jb_ba_minecart map. Then i woke up in a different world... it was strange when i tried to search for Tf2outpost nothing came up. i logged in to TF2 and relized that there were no more hats with particle effects, just weapons. ( @Rfivealive555 )

But since i always play spy and always use the DR i faked my death.....

I had a dream that i was a spy and i had the power to backstab every huntsman sniper ( @Barmithian ), after i killed all the huntsman i stabbed some one in the leg by accident ( @Bell ) because i slipped when i was trying to backstab. Then i found a demo ( @Meezel ) that was chopping up a dead "fake" body and 720 headshot him with my sexy Amby. Then I took a engys teleporter that brought me to a minecraft 24/7 ( @oVinylScratcho ) Jb_ba_minecart map. Then i woke up in a different world... it was strange when i tried to search for Tf2outpost nothing came up. i logged in to TF2 and relized that there were no more hats with particle effects, just weapons. ( @Rfivealive555 )

I'm calling shenanigans. You didn't fall asleep from when after I tagged you and then woke up now. SHENANIGANS

I'm calling shenanigans. You didn't fall asleep from when after I tagged you and then woke up now. SHENANIGANS

things can chance in a matter of seconds.

sure I've had dreams like that. I can't remember most but I can still remember some.

Like once I dreamt I was a farm girl in harvest moon just doing the kind of stuff you do in the game but from a realistic perspective and there was this really cute boy and I gave him gifts to increase the chance he will like me. But he started giving me gifts in return but all of a sudden he would just random gift me anything he could find and it started getting annoying, like I was growing these important special seeds for a contest and he ruined the whole field with junk to impress me. I just woke up and thought damn it every time I dream of cute guys they always turn out morons.

and now I feel like a nerd for dreams being based on games. :shakefist: