solidsnake1171

Xg|pancake

Member's Name:

Xg|Pancake

Member's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:54318990

Information:

I found dis guy double clanning in our group. xG|Pancake. it says right on his steam page that hes a mod of another group.
also on here

we seriously need to check our members and people during submission

If I'm not mistaken, what we have defined as multiclanning is the following:

A Member who is currently affiliated with another clan/community that owns a Server(s) of which XenoGamers also has.

In other words, if they have a Server that we currently also have, than it becomes a conflict of interest and thus becomes a problem....

That's from [xg] Sirwaffle.exe | Xeno Gamers

I'm pretty sure that we don't have an idle server on tf2. If he's just in the clan, I don't see the problem. So I'de -1 That.

Now, if the problem is that he's a mod there, then I'll +1 Until he decides where to go.

Well, It seems like me being a member of xG didn't prove to be long.

Honestly, I don't see a problem with being apart of two "Clans" or groups or being a Moderator or Administrator on the group(s).

But rules are rules.

And I think the answer is obvious where I am deciding to go, and it is with The Idle House. I've had friends on there since the beginning and I don't plan to leave them for Xeno Gamers. I am fine with having my membership revoked, trust me.

@Pancake.

I honestly don't think that you're multiclanning, because of what we describe it to be. But its up to higher powers to decide what happens. not me.

Dem CLs be lazy, haven't posted on this or the other in regards to multiclanning :coffee:. And again, this shouldn't be a problem if we do not offer the same Servers as the other clan. Why should it be? They aren't giving us any competition. Shouldn't have had his membership revoked imo

Well with the post of him practically saying he was double clanning, there is no reason to keep him as a member. Ill wait until further input from other CL's, but i recommend removal of membership.

Well with the post of him practically saying he was double clanning, there is no reason to keep him as a member. Ill wait until further input from other CL's, but i recommend removal of membership.

Well I think he already thinks he was kicked out bc he took off the tags. I can talk to him but there might not be a point in keeping this open.

I only have a real problem with multi-clanning if the member wears tags other than the xG ones, or, has moderator or higher powers. If he/she can meet both of these requirements then I don't see a real issue, especially if the other community plays on a server that we don't have.