solidsnake1171

Xg|pancake

Sorry for the huge delay, been pretty busy this week. I don't recommend removal of membership if he is part of a clan whose servers don't really have much to do with it. Unless he is wearing their tags concurrently with ours as that can be seen as a conflict of interest. Anyways, he has apparently said (unconfirmed) that he wishes to leave the clan and is only wearing the other clans tags so unless you respond Pancake, removal of membership is recommended.

But again, as a general rule I don't think we should be removing membership of people double clanning unless their servers are similar and present a conflict of interest or he wears tags concurrently on our servers which basically provides an indirect form of advertisement.

As it has been said in the past and I'll go ahead and post it in here for the CLs (some are from this time as well) in the case of cristo and a few others, multi-clanning is allowed. But it is allowed on a case by case basis, and the circumstances that would allow it are very specific, the other "clan" in question must have 0 competition whatsoever with any of our servers on any game. In Cristo's case this is fine because R.I.P. is a pub clan and that is no problem, the one time we had a pub server was for xmas and it just stuck as an empty locked server and nobody went on it. As long as there is no server similar to ours, they should be allowed membership.