Fuzz

Xenogamers Dayz Standalone

Whats up its fuzz, the previous DL for Gmod who quit because he doesnt give a shit lol

Anyways... I'd love to get some people from XenoGamers to come play some DayZ Standalone with Skit, I, Mtown and others. So if you have DayZ and wanna play at anytime, just come on the Teamspeak and chat us and well all get on and operate.

Were not all faggots and tactical so if you wanna do that go suck some fat dick somewhere else we troll and kill only.

We do a lot of crazy stuff like

- Hold up people in Kamyshovo as slavs and take their money and then slavsquat

- Make a bambi sanctuary in full servers in Elektro to help bambis

- Kill people in cherno

- Loot a lot

- Idk i just want familiar faces to play with since playing with randoms gets us killed

ai.gyazo.com_08bf545cd1695f6f90d30fc512e8d0cb.png.91c180e8e110af52e27d77c31b39d264.png

Heres a pic of M-town in the construction site in Cherno reciting his favorite lines.

SO YEAH come play with us or fuck you

Oh, uh, sure. I would like to meet up with you guys. Place, time, as well as gear composition, and who is wearing what, if you please..

Oh and if you will have your guns holstered when I meet up so I don't get scared.

Basically just bend over and take the death like a man.

Oh, uh, sure. I would like to meet up with you guys. Place, time, as well as gear composition, and who is wearing what, if you please..

Oh and if you have your guns holstered.