SuperMaddud

Holograms, Health Bars, And More!

Towny, or Survival/Businesses  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Towny, or Survival/Businesses

• Towny
    • Survival

XenoGamers minecraft will be releasing it's survival/business craft world today. This isnt just pure survival however, this is survival with some plugins added on top. The first plugin will be Health Bars. These health bars appear above a players name and tells you how much health the user has. This also applies to mobs. The second plugin is mcmmo. This makes minecraft an rpg sort of thing, with levels on skills. Another plugin I have got is the Hologram plugin, which allows me to do cool stuff with the name tags, this plugin is not accessible to normal users. And finally, I have installed a horse essentials plugin, which allows users to be able to craft things such as horse armor, name tags and saddles.

I am also going to put a poll up, over what kind of survival it will be, Towny or Businesses. We could even have both, so that option is there too.

These kinds of update threads will come every wednesday.

Im also pleased to announcce that creative/plotworld will be back today also. I have saved the world that used to be used, so that world, with all of its creations, will be accessible to you guys.

Towny, if we plan on being civilized people for once and to expand to large towns/cities. It'd also be interesting if you could create a PVP area/world/dome, but if not, my vote's still towny.

But I doubt I can control myself that much to be civilized,

I like towny. What's business?

Business is a plugin that allows the player to create a business, and hire/fire people in their business. It costs money to make a business, but ou will earn that back in sales of products.

Business is a plugin that allows the player to create a business, and hire/fire people in their business. It costs money to make a business, but ou will earn that back in sales of products.

That'd be something cool when we have more regulars. And if we limited the number of business so we don't have 20 businesses with 3 workers or something.

That'd be something cool when we have more regulars. And if we limited the number of business so we don't have 20 businesses with 3 workers or something.

That's what I was thinking.

So have we all agreed, towny, and then maybe a seperate world for businesses when the server gets popular.

That's what I was thinking.

So have we all agreed, towny, and then maybe a seperate world for businesses when the server gets popular.

@oVinylScratcho made a good point though. can't we keep items between servers?

@SuperMaddud In the shout box. Said he'd play if he could keep his items between worlds. I'm in concurrence. At least between Survival and factions.

@SuperMaddud In the shout box. Said he'd play if he could keep his items between worlds. I'm in concurrence. At least between Survival and factions.

That wont happen because I'm trying to keep factions as 'un-op' as possible, and survival has a shop. I dont want users just buying things from the shop to play factions with, that's not how it works. And it's quite weird that vinyl wont play on the server for something as small as that.

That wont happen because I'm trying to keep factions as 'un-op' as possible, and survival has a shop. I dont want users just buying things from the shop to play factions with, that's not how it works. And it's quite weird that vinyl wont play on the server for something as small as that.

Hmm. That makes sense. It's just annoying that I have to restart in survival. Oh well. IDGAF.

Hmm. That makes sense. It's just annoying that I have to restart in survival. Oh well. IDGAF.

You dont have to restart. The towny world is a different world than factions. You can play factions, and then maybe a little bit of towny. Also, I think that vinyl was saying that he wants shared items between all servers. That would be impracticable, and I cant change that anyway.

You dont have to restart. The towny world is a different world than factions. You can play factions, and then maybe a little bit of towny. Also, I think that vinyl was saying that he wants shared items between all servers. That would be impracticable, and I cant change that anyway.

Yeah I know. I'm just saying in terms of getting stuff. I have to chop down a lot of trees. When is Towny gonna be implemented?

I also have question about factions. Why aren't the leaders allowed to change the flags? I tried to change the PVP flag to off but it said I couldn't.

Yea no I meant like terraria style where your character is shared between single player and servers and stuff. Actually, I know that would be shitty, really what I meant by that is Im bad at minecraft and therefore dont play it.

Yeah I know. I'm just saying in terms of getting stuff. I have to chop down a lot of trees. When is Towny gonna be implemented?

I also have question about factions. Why aren't the leaders allowed to change the flags? I tried to change the PVP flag to off but it said I couldn't.

The faction leaders should be able to change the flags. Tell me what errors you get when trying.