Justin716 - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Dr. PizzaGhost

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:32164428

Information:

Is this a joke? Was banned by Forest for "permed for giving personal information out and constant disrespect of same player". Uh, please tell me when I gave out personal info and a player? Wow.

o_O

Heres the link to the ban, Xeno Gamers . Ummm its a week ban so not a perm. But i would like to have @ForestFire 's opinion on this as he was the banning admin. I would like him to clear it up.

Read his chat and found: No evidence of him giving info over chat, and asking repeatedly for admins to have Cow change her name (a little of disrespect, not worthy of a week imo.)

Sooooooooo..... What?

He was harassing her the whole time she was on yesterday by changing his in-game name to her real name and making fun of where she lived (not sure exactly what time sorry). i was told by her that the information he release was true so i acted upon it. and this wasn't the first time he gave out this information. She told me he gave this out before sometime in the past few days as well.

I was on during this time yesterday and was watching chat and I did not see any personal info given out over chat. This recently happened to me and I know how serious this issue is and that it should not be taken lightly, but I did not see any personal info being given out. Was this offense done in game or was it though some type of outside chat?

I was on during this time yesterday and was watching chat and I did not see any personal info given out over chat. This recently happened to me and I know how serious this issue is and that it should not be taken lightly, but I did not see any personal info being given out. Was this offense done in game or was it though some type of outside chat?

In my case, my full name, full address, phone number, and google earth pictures of my house were linked in chat. I did not see any such info linked in chat and would not like to see an active player banned for wrongful reasons.

And also @ForestFire in order to perm someone for such thing, evidence needs to be shown, can't just go off by what a player says, besides that i do know for a fact that pizza and some of his people like to talk a-lot of shit to her whenever there is no admins on, that's the main reason why she talks shit back to rethem and then she ends up getting banned for what she didn't start. That's all i'm going to say until she puts her side of the story on the line.