Actually, you need to fix where some players are spawning. Like the problem I had, it seems people who have PREVIOUSLY used the server are spawning in the VOID, thus CRASHING the server. What you need to do is set your hub world to be the MAIN world.

If that doesn't work you need to go through each PLAYER PROFILE (Like when you had to delete mine) and you SHOULD be able to see what world/cords they are in, see if you can change what world/cords they have (test it with kirito). If that doesn't work you need to DELETE their player profile so they get reset to the hub world.

ALSO I really need to talk to you about the fact that you made Kirito division leader, I have no beef against him whatsoever he is a great guy and I consider him a friend, but jesus christ he doesn't even know how to restart the goddamn server. You need someone with experience...

If he helps you with building things make him DM, and find someone who knows how to work the files for DL.

Actually, you need to fix where some players are spawning. Like the problem I had, it seems people who have PREVIOUSLY used the server are spawning in the VOID, thus CRASHING the server. What you need to do is set your hub world to be the MAIN world.

If that doesn't work you need to go through each PLAYER PROFILE (Like when you had to delete mine) and you SHOULD be able to see what world/cords they are in, see if you can change what world/cords they have (test it with kirito). If that doesn't work you need to DELETE their player profile so they get reset to the hub world.

ALSO I really need to talk to you about the fact that you made Kirito division leader, I have no beef against him whatsoever he is a great guy and I consider him a friend, but jesus christ he doesn't even know how to restart the goddamn server. You need someone with experience...

If he helps you with building things make him DM, and find someone who knows how to work the files for DL.

already done all that

edit: the spawning problem has been fixed, Ive removed everyones player profile since before the server switched. If anyone is still having this problem, they need to contact me before making a thread or telling anyone else. Please dont forget I cant be on 24/7, Im online as much as possible. Hopefully this problem has been fixed.

Tl;dr stfu he say server work so it's work

already done all that

edit: the spawning problem has been fixed, Ive removed everyones player profile since before the server switched. If anyone is still having this problem, they need to contact me before making a thread or telling anyone else. Please dont forget I cant be on 24/7, Im online as much as possible. Hopefully this problem has been fixed.

Server don't work