Tiger

What Is This.

I come back to css, finally been able to reinstall it... we have a slide server, mini game server, 2 surf servers, a bhop server, jb server, AND NOT ONE SCRIM SERVER WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE SCRIM SERVERS. Why do we need 2 surf servers mini games that is only populated when a group of jb people take half the server there, a bhop server that is almost ever used, what the fuck is even slide? and then theres no scrim server which when i was still playing there was 1-5 scrims daily

TL ; DR Get Scrim Back.

The slide server is used to test stuff for our populated servers. The minigames gets populated along with JB and Rpg surf all together from time to time, but not very often are all 3 populated at once. Overall though, i'm down to take down the non-rpg server to re-add a scrim server, unless the other surf server is used for something that is important that i'm not aware about. @Rhododendron

I see people on the DM server once in a blue moon, max of 3 people lol. Scrim server would definitely be cool, just don't take down bhop!!!!!!

I agree we should get rid of the DM surf for a scrim server. But that's up to @Rhododendron and it's not really a pressing matter currently.