QwertyAblah

Qwertyablah - Team Fortress 2

Ok. First off I don't want to play with you. I don't know if i wanna even be on the same server as you. You play unfair and i don't like it. Second, I told you many many times though a few weeks now that you were not playing right. Iv told you to read the !motd before you get on blue and do shit like this, and yet you have not. It even says in the !motd READ THIS BEFORE JOINING CT TEAM. or something like that.

lets focus on this ban especially, if youve seen him do bad on servers - then fair enough, slay/kick/ban or whatever is necessary

but if he was banned by kbraszzle for those screenshots only then that isnt justified at all

@kbraszzz

I have warned you and your friends to stop trying to loophole and being disrespectful to staff and other xG members, stop using inappropriate language, and to stop being assholes. This hopefully is a wake up call for them. I will recommend that op be unbanned after 3 months but permanently be banned from being on CT after being unbanned.

I did not expect a perma ban tho. I will admit. but still. you and your friends have caused so many problems. When i trie to votekick/voteban, you get everyone on your side and everyone plays by "your rules". That just does not work here. Go do that shit somewhere else.

I did not expect a perma ban tho. I will admit. but still. you and your friends have caused so many problems. When i trie to votekick/voteban, you get everyone on your side and everyone plays by "your rules". That just does not work here. Go do that steaming pantload somewhere else.

Yup. I've warned you guys enough times to read the rules but you act as if they are nothing but constraints on you guys having "fun".

Lets settle down with the language Im not aloud to repeat some of these vulgar terms. I remember JohnMadden you told DasMowksi after you denied his lr "Remember that 1 day ban I gave you? I'll keep it next time" As I remember you cleared that ban if not lowered the hours. I will admit to the loopholing, but its done out of good fun.

I will admit to the loopholing, but its done out of good fun.

Bannable offense. Proof to why this ban is justified. Still agree with you that the ban is too long.

Bannable offense. Proof to why this ban is justified. Still agree with you that the ban is too long.

Edit: because dasmowski was trying to pull the same crap again.

No he was simply trying to attempt "the coffee challenge" which I 100% respect him for it. Now when I say loopholing I mean saying "out of cell rebel 1 pardon" is a loophole then forgive me, because that is all I do

I'll admit that I do maybe from time to time once in a blue moon accidentally freekill someone. If an order was unclear I get blamed for freekilling and I don't feel I should "slay" myself because of a misled order from the Warden.

awillisweb.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_10_Jesus_facepalm.jpg.ac2e2bfb90b0433b01c4de0a4e0c56e5.jpg ya still gotta slay yourself if you freekill someone mang.