QwertyAblah

Qwertyablah - Team Fortress 2

I think we all need to settle down here and remember this a ban appeal. This is some serious stuff here. Look at my suit.

Ok look. Many Admins/Mods/DMs have seen you fuck up. Im guessing it was not a big deal, so they did nothing about it. so shut the hell up.

@kbraszzz plzz close.

the proof i showed was mass favertism. You letting 1 red have freeday, and no one else. you did that for about 6 days stright. Ples, you killed who ever came out, which is freekill. ph and, you let that one red have LR, cuz you end up killing everyone else, and he says freeday for him self. which you cant have 2 same LRs in a row. so just stop argueing. Im right, your wrong. Someone close plzz

But adddddddddddaaaaaam It was out of cell rebel 1 pardon. that spi came at me head on my friend closed the cells so no1 else can escape. Sure it was bad judgement but a good call to save both our lives. I called a freeday when the spi wouldnt go back

I just wish you had some at least decent proof like idk taking a screenshot like at 3? so it shows I locked you all in there and gave the spi a personal freeday

Adams evidence is vague but I believe Origins is right. I've never witnessed you break a rule but I could say you are a bit douchey. You put up a good argument though. I'm actually a bit impressed while ready this.

You were banned due to me seeing you using Mass Favoritism, Freekilling, General trolling on the server.

You left before I could CT ban you. Hench why it's permanent ban.

Leaving this open for little while longer in case a reason comes up that you should be unbanned.

But if it becomes a flame war I will shut this down.

yes. which is already a banable offence. You cant give just 1 red a freeday, and leave everyone else locked up. It does not work that way. this is like the 5,000th time i told you this. and again, not listoning. plzz close someone.