QwertyAblah

Qwertyablah - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

QwertyDillmanAblah (Origins)

Steam ID:

Information:

So apparently I was mysteriously banned. Let me tell the upsetting tale. I go on TF2 and join the xg jailbreak server like it is another normal day in the life of Ablah. I find myself startled at a very provocative message "You are banned". So I'm thinking to myself Lindsay Lohan must be on the news. After several hours of grief I decide to take this into my own hands and check the xenogamers.com/forums/. I find that an individual by the name of AdamStoe has sent in a ban request. God knows why right? I am baffled at the false accusations that he has sadly labeled me as. I will start with the VERY weak evidence that the Plaintiff has shoved in your faces. TF2 Jailbreak rules Blue Team: "If the warden does not give a command for 1m 30s anytime during the day, it will be a freeday. If nothing is called before 6:45 and the cells are not open, it's a freeday" It was 7:04 when that screenshot was taken. I simply called an "out of cell rebel 1 pardon" and that spi came sprinting out. My good and trusted friend quickly slammed those cell doors closed to keep from any more casualties. We tried reasoning with that spi, but eventually I called it a freeday. The admin by the name of Kbraszzle has banned me for a reason I am still trying to comprehend. It says I am banned for "Freekilling" I'd like to say that this is very unprofessional, but there is no proof that I freekilled anyone. I'll admit that I do maybe from time to time once in a blue moon accidentally freekill someone. If an order was unclear I get blamed for freekilling and I don't feel I should "slay" myself because of a misled order from the Warden. I don't think I should be permanently banned. Also if it is just for freekilling why not just CT ban me? TF2 Jailbreak rules "Do not freekill. Freekilling is the act of killing a player even when they were following the warden's orders or were killed for no reason at all. Freekilling is not allowed. Freekilling three or more reds at the same general time is Freekilling is the act of killing a player even when they were following the warden's orders or were killed for no reason at all. Freekilling is not allowed. Freekilling three or more reds at the same general time is Mass Freekilling and will result in a permanent CT ban, (or if you leave, a permanent server ban from all XenoGamers servers). You MUST see the person rebel to be able to kill them." I have NEVER left the server afterfreekilling. Unless your favoritism rule is flexible. This is unprofessional, and there here is no proof that I freekilled anyone. I'll admit that I do maybe from time to time once in a blue moon accidentally freekill someone. If an order was unclear I get blamed for freekilling and I don't feel I should "slay" myself because of a misled order from the Warden. I don't think I should be permanently banned. I have been on this server since July of last year, and would hate to see it go. I would have of done this as a public speech if I was given the choice to show you all how much this server and you guys mean to me. I'd personally like to thank JohnMadden (Origins) for his hard work. Whenever there is a dispute hes the knight and shinning armor to save the day. Checking the logs and making things fair, so that we all play equally. It's about time I wrap this up and send this to ban appeals. Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle.

well, I have had alot of problems with you. I was the reason why you got banned. I put a ban request up for you when you let 1 red have freeday, and not the other. That right there is already a ban, plus freekill everyone who left their cells when you allowed 1 red to have freeday. That is called Favertism. Am I happy you got banned? damn right I am. I tried and tried to teach you the rule, but you wanted to play how you wanted, and this is your punishment. I have nothing else to say, good day to you.

well, I have had alot of problems with you. I was the reason why you got banned. I put a ban request up for you when you let 1 red have freeday, and not the other. That right there is already a ban, plus freekill everyone who left their cells when you allowed 1 red to have freeday. That is called Favertism. Am I happy you got banned? damn right I am. I tried and tried to teach you the rule, but you wanted to play how you wanted, and this is your punishment. I have nothing else to say, good day to you.

ughh, fully read his story please unless youre implying that hes lied about the entire thing

his story does seem likely and i do agree with him that there is a lacking of evidence especially for a perma ban

-1 you don't deserve to be unbanned. You constantly loophole rules and troll. I've warned you numerous times to drop the act but you refuse. You and your friends have the same problem and seem to get a kick out it.

no. I will talk to him and see what I can do to get you atleast unpermabanned. I do agree with @John_Madden you really don't deserve to be unpermabanned, but I have no proof of freekill/freeshoot.

Well then... I've gone on and caught someone else freekilling and acting like a dick but then I heard uuuuu said "I stopped" because your were on at the time possibly freekilling . Other people have told me the you have been freekilling. You were also telling the reds to rebel every time Adam died. So -1 I know I have no proof but Yeh..

(Sorry Adam...)