Vector

Upgrading/expanding Gaming History

What's up guys, with the popularity of gaming history we have come to bring up a discussion that has multiple ideas we are conjuring up. So first of all, Gaming history needs the plugins pokemon trade is getting. We do not have !kson (killstreaks on) or !duel (free duels), we really want these plugins on the server and something to the game a bit more fun. Also HUB is another thing we need to discuss, what is the status of hub on jailbreak? Right now it's on a stress test and things seem to be fine however no updates on it's condition have come about. Also for the maps i wish to add to gaming history, we need to add them and get rid of some, making threads like these for pleas on helping our server is a bit frustrating so i'm hoping you guys will listen.

Now on to the topic of expanding gaming history. A few people on the server have talked about maybe changing our plain rotation server to a gaming history rotation server or something along the lines. What we would do is take objective maps that have to do with gaming history (there are quite a few) and put them on a server. Not only would the title gaming history attract new players, but the sheer variety of new maps from across a different assortment of games is what people keep coming back to Trade Gaming history. I mean this would also help expanding our admins out, having another server populated, and so on. I recently made a steam group entitled Trade Gaming History Regulars and everyone seems to be onboard with it and making events for such a server would possible in populating it. This is only a suggestion so feel free to give feedback

Tagging notable people: @Kittylicious @BonfireCentipede @Maymalays @Rhododendron @Nomulous @Boneman7 @Moosty @Gorillabot3000 @Huster_Salvador @Dashiethepet

Also i would like to point out how members of gaming history are the most dedicated to the server, ever since i joined the server we have seen new admins, new members, new maps and so on. Before that, people in xG barley looked at gaming history however members of the server and i have turned it around. And At times, it gets even more populated then the pokemon server. We are determined to get this to work if this actually goes through.

gaming history objective server would be amazing. so many cool maps to choose from. would be a well recieved change of pace from trade gaming history. 11/10 idea.

I agree with what vector has to say. The Gaming history Rotation server would, as he stated, bring us more members and another populated server. Also, many plugins need to be added to trade gaming history, which he stated. But there also needs to be more maps added i believe, there are a few i have seen other places that we do not have, well not that i noticed, i cant remember their names but they were awesome maps!

Yeah ever since I've had all xG servers on my favourites I've never seen one person on the rotation map so it would be great to change it to a gaming history rotation map :p

I know we can populate a gaming history rotation map because all the custom maps with gamemodes are very appealing to current gaming history players and newcomers.

One I've wanted for a long time is to remove the "extend map" option in rtv. Not sure how easy it'd be to remove/edit the plugin but I always thought it was stupid because people type rtv to change the map. If I want the map to stay the same I just won't type rtv.

Good idea. Fully support it. Also wanted to know if anything can be done about those evaporating rag dolls. It kind of acts like an exploit to find dead ringer spies. And the invisible weapons while disguised as spies. Anyone can see easily through a disguise and it makes it less enjoyable to find obvious spies.

I made a post about having the /kson plugin in the trade gaming history as well as pokemon trade center, maybe even in jail break ;), but no one replied to me ;~;

Pokemon Trade Centre desperately needs the anti-drown plugin as Trade Gaming History has to offer.

As for maps, it would be wise to rotate the map archive (ratio of popular to unpopular maps) every season, respectively.

Also, I feel confident that trade_clocktown_b2a could be utilised on a dedicated server; such as, Pokemon Trade Centre and what it is acquitted for.

P.S. Hello ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )