Insane

Iphones

Which IPhone?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which IPhone?

• Iphone 5c
    • Iphone 5s

Recently I've made the decision of upgrading my phone im currently using the Verizon Samsung Intensity

Since i have a ipod 4th gen and i use that alot i was considering on getting an Iphone so i do have to carry 2 electronics in 1 pocket.

BUT

there are 2 different Iphones

Iphone5c

~ the colorful one that is slightly more affordable and looks cool

or

Iphone5s

~ the iphone that has better specs than the 5c, finger recongition, and some extra features.

IDK which one to get pls halps

Neither, both are shit. I have a 5c ATM and it's complete garbaige #LQ The battery life is pretty poor, using apps like Flappy Bird make the phone lag and the backbone is pretty dull 0.0

Neither, both are steaming pantload. I have a 5c ATM and it's complete garbaige #LQ The battery life is pretty poor, using apps like Flappy Bird make the phone lag and the backbone is pretty dull 0.0

Your phone got some serious problem

Recently I've made the decision of upgrading my phone im currently using the Verizon Samsung Intensity

Since i have a ipod 4th gen and i use that alot i was considering on getting an Iphone so i do have to carry 2 electronics in 1 pocket.

BUT

there are 2 different Iphones

Iphone5c

~ the colorful one that is slightly more affordable and looks cool

or

Iphone5s

~ the iphone that has better specs than the 5c, finger recongition, and some extra features.

IDK which one to get pls halps

ok Stop right there. Don't get an Iphone. Get a Samsung Galaxy or a Droid thingymajig. Trust me they are MUCH better

If you're going to buy an Iphone, I'd wait for the IPhone six to come out and just wait for either of the Five's to go on sale.

I understand Android is better but im so use to the apple inter phasei rather stay with the apple products.

+ i dont like waiting

I understand Android is better but im so use to the apple inter phasei rather stay with the apple products.

+ i dont like waiting

That's what I thought a year ago, only iPhones and shit till then. Message me in steam, pls.

Never had either of these phone yet, but from the look, I like the 5s better. Since the stuff for 5c is... plastic I think, and it doesn't seem as durable as the 5s.