Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

<APK> TheReaper51

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:64479520

Rules Broken:

Attempting to mass freekill

Evidence:

So I was on jailbreak two and I get on blu. So this is how it starts he repeatly got killed by @matthewbt and I suppose as I said the order crouch to the yellow line. He engulfed everyone in the giant cell on hop into flames. So I was like I feel like you did that for revenge. Being the Autistic Communist I hit the self destruct button. Luckily I hit it as soon as the spectate camera changed. I believe if you can check the logs for the flames and stuff. So this is all I got, Matt was there so I think I just suggest a CT ban for a week or whatever you feel is better. I apologize for the lack of evidence but here ya go

ai.imgur.com_XamMtfc.thumb.jpg.68aded94c0d45646941854e4839c7197.jpg

I was there he just randomly attacked us for no reason. I believe he did it because he was enraged by me killing him all the time. We stopped him from mass freekilling of course but he still had intentions to mass freekill.

I don't think intentions to mass is bannable. If meezle had better evidence of him attempting to mass, but failing miserably or sucssufully doing the deed (hue), then that's bannable (idk @kbraszzz send help)

Also take my phone from me. It auto corrects when I spell hue wrong. What am I doing with my life.