Datsolarinfero - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Solari

Steam ID:

mrawesome8599

Information:

I have no idea why i am banned, no reason given why i was and its not on the ban page or anything. I left the game to play battle field 4 with some friends and when i came back later on I came to i find that I was banned. not a clue why.

I can vouch for this, me and solar decided to play on the PKMN trade server after playing some bf4 and for some reason he is banned.... Solar is a cool guy irl and I didn't see him do anything permaban-able

Reason for unban: is really active on tf2 jailbreak and knows rules

+1 for unban

Length of ban, staff member who banned you, time of ban, etc. could definitely make things a lot easier for me.

I can vouch for this, me and solar decided to play on the PKMN trade server after playing some bf4 and for some reason he is banned.... Solar is a cool guy irl and I didn't see him do anything permaban-able

Reason for unban: is really active on tf2 jailbreak and knows rules

+1 for unban

The way you put that is like your +1 ing a member app...

Give me your steam ID not name

I never got any info on who did it or why or even how long my steam name is Solari and my usr name is mrawesome8599

I was the guy who banned him. I banned him for a day since he camped armory on a free day and ended up free killing 2 reds and disconnected before anything could be done. @G_Mask can vouch. Along with @Charing I believe. I was on Team speak at the time and got approval for it from @kbraszzz and @John_Madden. He's nice, but he still broke rules. -1

I was the guy who banned him. I banned him for a day since he camped armory on a free day and ended up free killing 2 reds and disconnected before anything could be done. @G_Mask can vouch. Along with @Charing I believe. I was on Team speak at the time and got approval for it from @kbraszzz and @John_Madden. He's nice, but he still broke rules. -1

Rly Telos. RLY? You got me sitting here for 30 min. half dead rdy to beat the nig who banned this guy.