Maymalays

It's Time To Go

Well, it's been 5 or so months that I've been in xG, and it's been really really fun. But the server that made me want to join in the first place just isn't the same, and I really don't get as much enjoyment out of playing TF2 anymore, and when I do, I play on valve servers and then quit. So I'm stepping down from Admin. I know it's kinda stupid because I just got promoted, but I don't want to force myself to enjoy playing it. So for now, this is goodbye. Good luck mah niggas.

dude, do what i did and go inactive for x amount of months then come back and be like, "yo bitches waz up."

i'm still waiting for my time to come back

Well, it's been 5 or so months that I've been in xG, and it's been really really fun. But the server that made me want to join in the first place just isn't the same, and I really don't get as much enjoyment out of playing TF2 anymore, and when I do, I play on valve servers and then quit. So I'm stepping down from Admin. I know it's kinda stupid because I just got promoted, but I don't want to force myself to enjoy playing it. So for now, this is goodbye. Good luck mah "niggas".

"Niggas" is a two syllable word, I cant understand what that is, make it more clear, Danke Bby. @Maymalays

niggas are:

@Hachi @John_Madden @kbraszzz @Vector @Kart @Boneman7 @Starfishprime_69 @Dashiethepet @Barmithian @Bell @DrLee @Insane @ThanatosTelos @HokageFishHylotl @Redheards @Huster_Salvador @Moosty @Gorillabot3000 @Meezel

im sorry if i missed someone

:cry:

We had some good times on team speak and TF2. It'll be a shame to not play with you anymore, but best of luck man.

NO BBY DONT LEAVE ME

:c but but but but but but you just got admin. Don't leave me pls

Alright, alright, let's just call it a hiatus for now. I'll try and be back in the future but for now I need a break.

DON'T FUCK ANYTHING UP OK

niggas are:

@Hachi @John_Madden @kbraszzz @Vector @Kart @Boneman7 @Starfishprime_69 @Dashiethepet @Barmithian @Bell @DrLee @Insane @ThanatosTelos @HokageFishHylotl @Redheards @Huster_Salvador @Moosty @Gorillabot3000 @Meezel

im sorry if i missed someone

i am remembered :D