new mods  

19 members have voted

1. 1. new mods

• who you think should be a mod
    • who you think should be an admin

>inb4 someone brings up StarmiX's "JB only Staff" thread

>inb4 John Madden is a no fun asshole

>inb4 British rating from @DrLee

With this being my opinion, at this point I do agree we need more staff but most of the people (primarily from Jail break) who bitch and moan about wanting more staff and/or getting promoted refuse to get on TeamSpeak in the first place. Note to all of you who want staff, It is recommended that you get active on TeamSpeak to be considered a possible candidate to become staff. Another thing, we had a good amount of time where most (if not all) of our staff promo's were members who were mainly active on JB, and from the looks of it it ended up with A LOT of them leaving and/or getting demoted for inactivity or dumb sh!t like going on another groups server and acting like total douches. As much as Jail Break is populated and we have many members coming from said servers, many of them have and continue to believe that staff powers are like handout's simply because they memorized the rules and play on the server for a sh!t ton of time. Look at the most recent promo's, these are members who have been seen as being responsible, mature, and active members of our community. Honestly, I've said this so many times that I have a bind for it.