• Pyro
    • Demoman
    • Heavy
    • Engineer
    • Medic
    • Sniper
    • Spy
    • All of Them

Pyro is definitely the strongest class in the game. I love the huntsman a ton, but not really other sniper weapons so I can't really say he is my favorite class. Scout is probably my favorite class

This is a tough one. All the characters are so lovable. I use to say scout because I really didn't care for slower speeds. But then I decided to try out others. I enjoyed medic but just not enough to make him my favorite. Oh and at the time the only TF2 I knew was the orange box for xbox 360. I never got use to sniper enough because I can't snipe with controls. I'm not going to explain all my opinions on every class back then. Now usually I play as scout, demo, soldier, sniper, and occasionally spy. I mean I use all classes but pyro should be banned from tournaments.

Heavy is love heavy is life. Because mastering him is a lot more about battle flow and positioning than it is about mouse/keyboard skill. And when you step on the field you are everyone's number one target but can still wipe out their team if you do it right. And because the sandvich is the most viable item in tf2.

Mines probably the spy, it was the first class i ever tried, and became better at, and now i enjoy trickstabbing the faces right off the retarded medics (The good medics are too good for me) I also like the scout 2nd because i like to prove my grounds with the Force a Nature against the plain scattergun and enjoy beating the living haircuts out of the scouts and heavys. My 3rd is engineer with his op wrench crits (Seroiusly i counted and got 7 crits in a row)

O guess who i voted for.....

I love spy, i just love how there are so many sneak ways on back stabbing and when you do get a trick stab it is the best feeling ever. Also sneaking around and getting a easy engineer kill, going in for the medics, helping/stopping the pushes. Other classes i like are the soldier and demo. Its just fun getting those airshoots and getting the random crits that kill everyone standing next to you.

O guess who i voted for.....

I love spy, i just love how there are so many sneak ways on back stabbing and when you do get a trick stab it is the best feeling ever. Also sneaking around and getting a easy engineer kill, going in for the medics, helping/stopping the pushes. Other classes i like are the soldier and demo. Its just fun getting those airshoots and getting the random crits that kill everyone standing next to you.

I thought you liked your f2p heavy set :3 #PaintYourGibusGoldAndbeProudLikeSir

DEMOMAN!,HAS TO BE DEMOMAN. why I hear you ask? cus I'm Scottish

I like how that just with a change of loadout his play style becomes completly different, for instance : Bomb lobbing, sticky jumping, bottle breaking Demo can become a charging at your foes faces until they sh!t themselves and you slice their head's off with a massive axe