Moosty

Probable Inactivity Next Week Dont Be Mad Bby Plz.

I'll be away next week In Washington D.C. on a lobbying trip to the capital. I will be advising legislators on issues regarding the Social Model of disability/Neurodiversity/Autism policy. I will have my computer with me but i only have nights free and kind of want to explore the city. i love all you tf2 peeps but this is kind of a life changing oppurtunity for me so i want to get everything i can out of it. i will still be forum active and might even hop on a server once or twice but using a mic/ going on teamspeak will be out of the question as the week will be spent in autistic space (if society not being built for autistic people is what is truly disabling, not autism in and of itself, then having sensory friendly space meant for autistic people removes the disability. big concept with a lot more to it that's just the bare bones of it). long story short i wont be able to talk/use a mic next week, and i wont be on tf2 much if at all. i love you all, i will be back to no life-ing xG tf2 servers probably june 15th or 16th. it wont be as long as you think. I'll be back to being on all day before you guys know it. dont hate me plz.

@Hachi @Kart @Vector @BonfireCentipede @ScraftyGuy @Kittylicious @EveryoneElseImportant no h8 plz.

accessible.jpg.d19e4e8641fa16268e06ea56ffa3385e.jpg

neurodiversitylogo.jpg.72e8f59bc2218739f3e1bc54008c1751.jpg

tbh there isn't that much in DC, just saying. You can probably walk explore the whole city of itself and see the miniscule amount of sites there are within a couple hours tops. and since you say you are advising/lobbying, you don't have to go during the day for a guided tour, you will be in the building already which basically cuts what there is in half.

cool, so glad you're working towards helping the disabled, I wish Austism was not used as an insult but thats what we get on the internet. We will keep the servers nice and cosy for your return :)